💊Your Love Is My Drug💊

WARNING: This oneshot contains Lime! (Some sexual content) If you are uncomfortable, please skip this chapter.

Jake ran his fingers gently through her emerald teal-coloured hair, his right hand grasping firmly onto her waist. He caressed her thigh lovingly, feeling her smooth skin. Her soft lips were so perfect against his. Jake felt her hand cup his cheek gently as she deepened the kiss. The couple were only wearing their undergarments.

"Hailey.." A moan escaped his mouth, returning the affection that was given to him. Hailey rubbed her palm against Jake's chest, feeling his easy skin. The two slightly broke the kiss with a breathless exhale. Jake kissed the corner of her mouth, smiling as he did so.

Hailey closed her eyes giggling, feeling Jake go down to the side of her chin. He kissed it gently before he started stroking her thigh down to her leg, gazing into her eyes with a smirk. "You're amazing Jakey.." Hailey murmured quietly.

Jake chuckled at this and shook his head lightly. "No, you're amazing.."

Jake then slowly leaned into Hailey's ear, breathing in the pleasant watermelon scent that came from her soft locks of hair. This nearly made Hailey jump. She could feel his warm breath brush against her ear lobe.

"I want to put you in my mouth.."

Jake whispered seductively, causing Hailey to blush a deep red. She watched as Jake hooked up her chin and took her mouth again, locking their jaws together. Hailey melted into the kiss as Jake slowly pushed her back onto the bed, making him on top of her.

Hailey could feel her heart pound out of her chest. Intense breathing and moans could be heard in-between their kiss. Mere seconds had passed before Jake broke their lips apart and travelled down to her chest. Hailey grasped her pillow firmly, blushing profusely as she watched her husband leave a trail of kisses along her chest.

Hailey slightly threw her head back along with shaky breaths escaping her mouth. Jake grew a smug grin looking up at her. He then made his way down to her cleavage, sucking and licking away at it.

Hailey smiled at this and stroked her fingers through Jake's hair. Jake soon lifted his head up away from her chest and pressed his lips against her forehead. Hailey beamed at this and cupped his cheek.

Jake snuggled his face into her palm that held his warm face. He kissed it lightly and soon met his lips with Hailey's again. This kiss only lasted a few seconds before they parted their mouths away from the other.

Hailey closed her eyes peacefully as Jake dug his face into her neck, kissing it gently. Hailey gasped as she felt Jake suck at her skin, thus giving her a hickey in the process. "Oh..Jakey.." Hailey bit her lip, holding onto him tightly. Jake grinned at this, delighted that his lover was feeling pleasured.

He pulled away from her neck and set his sights onto her bra. Hailey noticed this and gave him a reassuring look. She nodded at him, signalling him that he was allowed to take it off. With that, Jake slipped his hand behind her chest and carefully unhooked the corset.

Hailey let out a breath as Jake slowly took it off with a comforting smile, throwing it to the ground. Hailey smiled at watching Jake gaze at her delicate breasts in awe. "Words can't describe how beautiful you are.." He said softly, kissing her cheek.

Slowly, Jake went down to her right breast, taking it in his mouth. He sucked at it gently, caressing Hailey's left breast. Hailey gasped in delight at this, feeling Jake lick her nipple with his warm tongue.

Hailey moaned lowly as Jake switched to her left breast, repeating the same process. "The taste of you is so addicting, Hails.." Jake muttered quietly. Hailey giggled in response. Jake lifted his face up from her breasts and started to kiss her again. Hailey immediately kissed back, swirling her tongue in his mouth.

Jake placed one of his palms on her breast, massaging it gently. Due to this, Hailey moaned during the kiss, causing Jake to smirk. The two soon broke the kiss, a strand of saliva connecting it as they moaned breathlessly.

Hailey beamed at Jake warmly, holding him close. She then let out a little yawn which Jake took notice of. "Are you tired princess?" He asked softly. Hailey nodded a little, causing Jake to chuckle as he stroked her hair. "We can stop here if you want. I can tell the sleeping beauty wants her sleep."

Hailey laughed slightly at this and nodded her head once again. Jake kissed her forehead and then got off her body. He started pulling the covers over himself and Hailey, tucking them both in. Once they were under, Hailey snuggled up to him and took in his warmth. Jake wrapped an arm protectively around her and rested his face on her head. It wasn't long before Jake and Hailey drifted off into a long sleep.

-End-