🥀Judas🥀

AN: This oneshot is based on a Lady Gaga song that I've been lowkey obsessed with lately called 'Judas'. You guys probably know it, and while I was listening to it, I was just thinking on how much it suits Jailey so much! So, I'm writing a oneshot inspired by it :)

Basically, the song's message is that it's about a woman who is still in love with a man, even though he has broken her trust and has betrayed her many times. However, the woman can't help but still love him. (Hehehehe >:D)

Last thing, this oneshot is based on the events after TMF Ep. 10! (Spoilers ahead!) Obviously, what I write is not canon. It's just me being a Jailey obsessionist.

~

Hailey shivered underneath her bed covers. She tried to warm up as best as she could, but nothing would work. The goosebumps were displayed on various parts of her body. She hated it. It wasn't a nice feeling for her to go through.

Hailey didn't attend school today. She skipped it. It was very unlikely for her. Hailey was a student who would always attend every school day as much as she could, but unfortunately, Hailey couldn't bring herself up to go to school today.

How could she anyway? After everything that had happened. How would she be able to arrive at school with the possibility of bumping into him again? She didn't want to see him. She didn't want to talk to him. She wanted absolutely nothing to do with him. Right?

As Hailey rested her head onto her pillowcase, she held her phone in her palm, staring into it aimlessly. She had no motivation to do anything whatsoever. All she could do was lay in bed, and do nothing. Hailey wasn't like that usually. She was always so productive, and hated lazing about the place. But after the incident that went down, she felt everything she does from now on is simply pointless.

Right now, Hailey was scrolling through her messages. Particularly, she was reading through the messages of a specific contact that she had saved. She tried to stop herself. But for some reason, she couldn't help herself. Hailey continuously read it over and over again.

A slow sigh left Hailey's lips

A slow sigh left Hailey's lips. She had marked the messages he had sent her earlier as read. She didn't know how to respond. She wasn't sure on what would be the right or wrong thing for her to do. What would be best for her? She had no idea. Therefore, she decided to ignore him. Anyways, Hailey was still mad at him. However, as weird and strange as it was for her to admit properly to herself, there was something about Jake that she missed.