🖤Your Soft Cheeks🖤

Hailey sat down on her warm bedsheets in a comfortable position. Her daily planner was opened on her lap as she wrote down onto the page. Hailey had a habit of planning out what she would do for every day of the week. It helped the 24 year old keep track of her schedule and make sure everything was up to code.

Hailey chewed on the top of her pen, thinking to herself. Mere seconds went by before she continued writing down onto the piece of paper in her neat cursive handwriting. She was nearly done with her planner and knew that she would have to make a start on it afterwards, sticking to it.

Hailey's attention was soon turned towards the bedroom door as her husband, Jake Sterling, entered the room with a smile.

"Hi baby!" He said with a happy tone in his voice. Hailey looked up from her book and beamed at the sight of her husband.

"Hi Jakey!" She replied back to him as he closed the door, making his way over to his wife.

"Whatcha doing?" Jake asked Hailey, sitting himself down onto the bed by her side.

"Just planning my day. That's all.." Hailey responded, writing into her planner some more. Jake's eyebrow rose up at the response.

"You actually plan your day, babe? I just go with the flow and go where the day takes me!" Jake replied, boasting as he winked at her.

Hailey scoffed and ignored him. "Well, planning my day keeps me organised. I like it.."

Jake chuckled and took her hand into his. He lifted it up to his mouth and kissed it gently. "I know, princess..I was only messing. You're a very organised person. There's nothing wrong with planning your day.."

Hailey smiled at him and booped his nose in a playful banter. "Thanks, Jakey.." Hailey then turned her gaze back onto her book and chewed on her pen some more. Out of nowhere, she felt Jake's palm cup her cheek softly, caressing it. Jake felt Hailey's smooth skin in the process.

"Uh, what are you doing?" Hailey questioned her husband's actions.

"Your cheeks are so soft..and squishy.." Jake replied, continuously squeezing Hailey's cheeks. Hailey became flustered at Jake's affection as her face grew hot.

"St-Stop it.." Hailey muttered under her breath, looking away shyly. Jake laughed at how adorable she was being. He then brought her face closer to his, brown eyes meeting with grey ones.

Jake soon pressed his lips against Hailey's, bringing her into a loving kiss. Hailey was surprised at this but soon returned it, gripping onto the hoodie Jake was wearing tightly. Jake held his palms onto Hailey's cheeks, loving the touch of her soft skin.

After a minute or so, they pulled away from eachother and beamed, faces a scarlet red. "I love you, princess.."

Hailey kissed Jake's forehead lovingly and gazed deep into his irises. "I love you too, Jake.."

-End-