🔴Hot 'N Cold🔵 (Smut!)

WARNING: This oneshot contains smut! (Content in which the characters engage in sexual intercourse. I highly recommend skipping this chapter if it makes you uncomfortable.)

~

Hailey groaned, her arms firmly folded. And they planned to stay in that position for a long while. She glared out her bedroom window, a frustrated gaze being held on her face. Her dark teal eyebrows were furrowed as she bit the inside of her mouth, not daring to turn around and make any sort of eye-contact with the one who was behind her.

"Oh come on, Hails! What can I do to cheer you up..?" Jake whined, grasping onto her shoulder. He lightly shook her in an attempt to get her attention, which he knew he received, but Hailey was purposefully ignoring all his words.

Hailey rolled her eyes, remaining silent. She didn't utter a single word. She was hoping Jake would soon give up and walk away, leaving her alone. She didn't want to talk to him. Didn't she make that perfectly obvious to him? Clearly not.

Jake facepalmed, sighing helplessly. "Babe, why do you have to be so stubborn? I said I was sorry! I didn't mean for you to get THAT annoyed. It was supposed to be a funny prank for the crack. It wasn't meant to be taken seriously."

At this point, Hailey gave up on being quiet and finally decided to speak. She knew that if she didn't talk, her husband would bombard and drown her in endless questions and continuous nagging.

"Jake, you know how I feel about these pranks. How about you play them on people who enjoy these type of stupid things, 'cause I don't." Hailey said in a huff, examining her pink-coloured fingernails that gave off a glossy shine.

"Hailey, relax! It wasn't that bad!" Jake replied. He wanted Hailey to realise that one small joke isn't something she should always take to heart. But then again, this is Hailey he was talking about.

"Maybe for you. It's not the case for me, however." Hailey responded very bluntly. As she stared out the glass window of their bedroom, the sun and its evening rays hit against her face. The night was slowly falling upon them. The sky was now a dark orange, with small tints of pink here and there.

"So, there is absolutely nothing I can do to change your mind?" Jake asked, looking over Hailey's shoulder to try and meet her eyes.

"That is correct." He heard the reply, not all too happy to hear it.

Now, Jake was the one to groan. He rubbed his collarbone, pondering to himself. He thought about figuring out a way on how to get Hailey to stop being so stubborn with him. Jake didn't want Hailey to be odd at him for the remainder of the evening and into the night. He wasn't in the mood for sleeping on the couch tonight, or for sleeping in a bed with Hailey's back turned towards him for the whole night. That would mean no cuddling, and no goodnight kisses. Instead, it would feel like sleeping next to a stranger or something.

Suddenly, an idea popped into Jake's mind, which caused a sly grin to steadily show itself on his face as his wife was still looking out the casement.

"Since the day I pretty much met Hailey, I learned that there is one thing I do to her that she cannot resist." Jake told himself in his thoughts. With that, he quietly began to trail up closer to his partner, reaching his hands out carefully.

Hailey's eyes widened as she felt a pair of arms sneakily snake around her waist, and then around her stomach. She blushed a cherry red, and managed to stop herself from squeaking when she felt Jake rest his chin on her shoulder, his nose slightly snuggling into her neck.

"So...no matter what I do to make it up to you, you're going to still be mad at me, hmm..?" Jake whispered seductively in her ear, his hot breath brushing against the lobe.