💄Lip-Balm💄

One day, Jake was playfully chasing his wife Hailey around the house continuously. He had a mischievous, cheeky grin on his face. Hailey was laughing hysterically as she was trying to run away from her husband for a specific reason. She was constantly turning corners but Jake was pretty quick, even though he hadn't caught her yet.

Hailey had recently tried on a new lip-balm and ever since Jake kissed her when she had it on, he found it extremely addictive and was now trying to steal kisses from her. Jake loved it so much. He wanted more. He loved the taste of Hailey's lips.

"You can't run away forever princess! I will get those kisses~" Jake called out flirtatioususly. Hailey giggled again but soon found herself in their bedroom as she came to a halt. She then heard the door lock behind her.

Hailey turned around and saw Jake leaning against the door with a teasing smirk. "Ooh..You have nowhere to run now princess~" Jake said with a little wink as he slowly started to walk over to her. Hailey jumped onto their bed and stood on the bedsheets, chuckling quietly. Jake did the same thing and jumped up onto their mattress as well.

Jake then picked Hailey up into his arms as Hailey's legs made their way around Jake's waist. Hailey laughed as Jake planted many kisses onto her cheek before hooking up her chin to meet her gaze with his.

"You can't just expect me to do nothing when your lips taste that good.." Jake said softly before gently pressing his lips against hers, tasting the sweet flavour coming from her luscious lips. During it all, Jake and Hailey both fell back onto the bed, breaking the kiss in the process.

"You taste delicious Hails.." Jake muttered quietly as he pecked her lips. Hailey smirked at him and pressed her nose against his.

"The flavour of the lip-balm is going to be gone because of you.." She said, teasing him. Jake rolled his eyes in response.

"I don't care. Your lips always taste nice anyway.." He replied as he pecked her lips once again. Hailey laughed before bringing Jake close and pressing his lips against her own. Jake immediately returned it, melting into the kiss.

Hailey soon broke the kiss and gazed into Jake's eyes with a beam escaping the corner of her mouth. Jake kissed her forehead and for the last time, pecked her lips again before he started to rest his head onto her chest, snuggling into it.

"Mmm..I love you Hailey.."

"I love you more.."

-End-