💫A Day With The Brothers💫

In the warm and cozy atmosphere of his bedroom, Hailey sat down patiently on the bed covers, not being able to resist the urge of giggling lowly under her breath at the current situation she was in at the moment.

"As long as you both don't ruin my hair, I'm all good.." The teal-haired girl suddenly spoke out, hearing a chuckle come out from the strawberry-blonde haired teenager next to her on one side.

"Don't worry, Hails. I know how to braid hair perfectly. I'm pretty much an expert." Jake replied, as he concentrated on Hailey's luscious locks of blue. He continued to braid it carefully, liking the way it looked right now.

"The same goes for me, Hailey! My doofus brother taught me how to braid hair as well. I'll do a much better job than him though!" Milo boasted as he too braided Hailey's ocean strands, making Hailey laugh. Jake rolled his eyes, scoffing.

Earlier ago, Hailey had decided to visit Jake's place to spend some time with her boyfriend. They invited Milo to join them for some company as he was pretty bored himself. The three of them were having a lot of fun together. Jake and Milo's dog, Oreo, decided to join the little party as well. He rested himself on Jake's bed, cuddling up to Jake's side.

Right now, the Sterling brothers were braiding Hailey's hair. They both agreed to do one side of it, with Hailey sitting herself down watching them. She found this to be absolutely amusing and adorable. She didn't know Jake and Milo were good at braiding people's hair. She was excited to see the outcome of this.

Jake, Hailey and Milo also were all wearing matching white hoodies. They thought it would be something fun and cute to do, though Milo was a bit embarrassed, and it did take a while to convince him, but he eventually caved in. After a while, Milo grew accustomed to the outfits. They were comfortable to wear after all.

"And...we're done!" Jake exclaimed, after just tying Hailey's hair with a band to keep it secured. Milo did the same as him as they both let go of her teal locks, impressed with how they did. "Look in the mirror, princess.."

With that, Hailey stood up from the mattress, walking herself over to the mirror. Once she saw her reflection, she gasped, looking at her new braided hairstyle, her hair now in pigtails.

"Aww, it looks adorable! You guys did a wonderful job!" Hailey complimented the two brothers, taking one of her pigtails into her hold. "I love it!"

"We're glad you like it, babe.." Jake then sat up from his bed, trailed over to his loving girlfriend and gave her a loving kiss on the cheek. Hailey merely giggled at the gesture, with Milo just managing to not gag at the sight.

"Alright, alright lovebirds..That's enough.." Milo stepped in, rolling his eyes. Jake and Hailey chuckled at him, sitting themselves back down onto Jake's covers. At this point, Oreo had fallen asleep, low purrs being produced from him.

"How about we all go downstairs and watch a movie together?" Jake suggested an idea to his sibling and girlfriend. The two of them liked the idea as smiles were formed on their faces.

"Sure, why not?" Hailey agreed, shrugging her shoulders.

"AND I'M PICKING THE MOVIE!" Milo screamed out suddenly, startling the singers. He then ran out of Jake's bedroom, heading straight downstairs to the living room in order to nab the TV remote first.

"NO! WAIT! YOU PICKED LAST TIME YOU ROACH!" Jake roared back, also running out of his bedroom after his little brother. Hailey, though surprised at their behaviour, soon laughed. She then proceeded to leave the room to follow the boys, going downstairs to the living room.

Once she arrived into the room, Hailey was stunned at what she saw. There, Jake and Milo were battling eachother for the remote. It was like she had walked in on World War 3 or something. Hailey just stood there at the door, her eyes blinking in confusion.