💞Kiss Marks💞

Midnight was close to being struck on the clock. Jake Sterling was sitting down on the living room sofa in the house of his best friend, Millicent Brooks. He was absolutely wrecked, tired, and drained of energy. Jake was situated on one end of the sofa, while Milly was laying her body across the same piece of furniture as him.

What had just happened was that Milly had thrown a party at her place. She invited all of her friends, some being her bandmates, for a few drinks and a fun hangout. However, the party had died down now, and some of them were passed out or had gone home, etc.

Jake tiredly rubbed his eye, a groan escaping his mouth. He had quite a lot to drink, and was feeling extremely drowsy. The same thing was happening with Milly. She drank a lot of bottles, and was now staring into the ceiling, feeling a bit sick to her stomach. She thought she was close to throwing up, and believed it was going to happen any minute now. Milly used up all her energy earlier on, and was incredibly hyperactive during the party. It was all gone now.

"Ughhhh, I feel so sick.." Milly whined, holding onto her abdomen. The dreaded feeling of nausea took over her. She hated it. No matter how much she complained, and took rest, it didn't go away. "I knew I should have stopped when Luke told me to go easy on the drinks.."

"Oh, God. I agree.." Jake said, almost half-asleep. "But, this party was a lot of fun though, Mills.."

Milly raised her head up from the armrest and faintly smiled. "Thanks, bestie..I had a great time. It's always the aftermath that sucks..I know I'm gonna wake up in the morning with the worst hangover.."

"Jesus, don't remind me..hic! " Jake hiccuped, his face resting on a palm of his. He was beginning to doze off by each minute that passed. At this rate, he had no idea why he was still up and not in bed. He figured the reason being was because Milly could use some company. "I nearly forgot about that..Hangovers are the worst..I also should have listened to Luke when he said to take it easy.."

"Regrets are hard right now.." Jake turned his face around towards Milly's direction and nodded his head at her comment, agreeing. They shared a smile with the other before Milly noticed something odd.

"Aye, bro. What's up with your face..?" She asked, seeing Jake give her a confused look. It only took a few seconds for that confusion to turn into annoyance.

"Oh, wow. Thanks.." Jake muttered, making Milly gasp.

"No no no! That's not what I meant! I meant, what's on your face?" Jake raised an eyebrow, staring at his pink-haired friend.

"What's what on my face?"

"Sorry, my vision is quite blurry right now. I feel like I'm travelling dimensions, but it looks like there is..red circles or spots all over your face. What is that..?" Milly pointed, her fingers spinning in a circular motion towards Jake's countenance.

Jake soon realised what Milly was talking about as it clicked into his brain. "Oh, yeah. It's kiss marks.." He responded in a monotone voice.

"Kiss marks?! How did that happen?!" Milly questioned abruptly. She took notice of the fact that those kiss marks were not only all around Jake's face, but they were also seen on his neck, and probably deeper than that.

Jake chuckled a small bit, sitting himself up on the couch he was just slouching on. "Well, let's just say...my wife happened.."

----

-Flashback-

She seductively closed the door with her hip, a lip bite formed along her mouth. She then walked towards her husband and gently pushed him down onto the bed that was standing in the room they were in. Everybody else was partying downstairs. It was just the two of them alone.

"Hic! Hey Jakey.." Hailey murmured lowly with a hiccup, climbing onto the mattress with him, where her husband rested his back against the pillow.

"Um, Hails..Are you okay..?" He asked, his wife growing more and more close.

"Of course I'm..hic..! alright.." Hailey continued to smirk down on him, her entire body towering over his, as Jake sank himself into the covers. He blushed a deep red, not knowing what to do. "You know, we're all alone right now.." She whispered quietly, resting a palm onto his chest.

"Wh-What's your point..?" A tone of shyness was heard when he spoke. He watched his partner giggle in response before she then took out a lipstick from behind her back. She removed the cap, and revealed the colour to be of an attractive red.

"Jakey, sweetheart, let's play a little guessing game.." Jake bit his lip shyly as Hailey sat on his hips, facing him. "What is this..?" She pointed to the lipstick, giggling afterwards.

"U-Um, lipstick..?" He replied with a goofy smile. Hailey laughed and nodded her head.

"Correct, babe! And what's the colour..?" She lifted an eyebrow of hers as she batted her eyelashes teasingly.

"Red..?" Jake answered his wife's question sheepishly.

"Oh, you're on a hic! roll, baby!" Hailey exclaimed, the sweet scent of cherry red wine becoming more apparent in her breath. "Now! What do you think I'm going to do with this particular lipstick that I have?"

Jake chuckled nervously, his eyes glancing off towards the side. "I-I don't know.."

With a smug smile, Hailey lifted the piece of makeup up to her lips and applied it on naturally. Jake watched in anticipation as Hailey put it on perfectly. No smears, no sign of any lipstick on her face. It was just on her lips, which made them go from their natural light pink to a bright, seductive red.

When that was done, Hailey placed the cap back onto the lipstick and threw it to the floor without a care, a tiny bang being heard against the wall as a result. She then hooked Jake's chin pleasingly, nearing his lips. Jake could feel his heart pound out of his chest as Hailey said these next few words.

"I'm gonna drown you in kisses.."

----

-End of flashback-

"So, yeah. Hailey was insanely drunk because she drank too much wine, lured me inside a bedroom, pinned me onto the bed, and then kissed me like there was no tomorrow. She kissed me everywhere on my face, my neck, my chest, and my stomach. I literally have kiss marks all over me.."

Milly sat up from the sofa in shock, her mouth agape. "AND Y'ALL DID THAT IN MY HOUSE?! WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT THE PDA?!" She yelled, taking Jake aback at the sudden outburst.

"Listen! She was drunk, and so was I! We couldn't help ourselves!" Jake shouted back in defense, crossing his arms.

"Why didn't you like, stop her or whatever?!" Jake paused, before pressing his two index fingers together as he looked at the ground.

"I..I love her kisses.." Milly facepalmed as Jake bit the inside of his cheek, avoiding Milly's gaze.

"Where even is Hailey right now?" Jake kept his sights on the ground constant, still avoiding any sort of eye-contact with his friend.

"She's upstairs sleeping..She soon became tired and passed out. I decided to come back downstairs to you, even though my face looked like this. I tucked Hailey into bed. She looked so peaceful.." Jake said with a grin, reminiscing of the moment.

Milly scoffed, her eyes rolling soon afterwards. "Y'all make me sick, and it was in my bloody house..."

-End-