🔗Broken Roads🔗

Ships featured:
-Sean x Daisy (Saisy)

~

It was a gloomy Saturday evening, and the dusk was becoming more and more evident as time went on. A woman with hair the colour of a teal blue, and deep grey eyes, walked across the empty footpaths of Rosemeadow Street, which was her residence. The delicate wind blew through her locks, causing them to brush against the girl's face. She didn't care however. Instead, she kept her gaze onto the ground that had the consistency of concrete. Her palms were dug into her pockets, her countenance showing little to no emotion.

It had been two weeks.

Two full weeks since that awful, tragic incident that caused Hailey to spiral into a deep depression.

It caused her to lose everything.

She lost hope, happiness, but most of all, love.

Two weeks ago, Hailey lost her adored husband, Jake Sterling. The love of her life.

The memory wouldn't stop replaying over and over again in Hailey's mind, like it was a broken vinyl record. She wanted to forget it, but the more she tried, the harder it became. To this day, Hailey still found it all so hard to believe. She wished it wasn't true and that maybe she would wake up one day and it would've all had been just a bad dream. Unfortunately, this was the sad reality for her.

Jake is gone, and there is no way to bring him back.

"If only that IDIOTIC, STUPID, WORTHLESS FUCKING DRIVER watched where he was going..!! Jake would still be with me today! He..He took my Jake away from me!! He killed him! He murdered Jake!"

Hailey screamed to herself mentally as angry tears of hurt stinged her eyes. It caused her vision to become blurry, and she tried to wipe her tears away in order to see the pathway in front of her. Unfortunately, no matter how much Hailey tried, the tears kept on coming out. The more she thought about her late husband, the more her heart cracked in pain. Hailey had told herself repeatedly to get Jake's death out of her conscience, but instead the opposite would always happen.

----

"Jake, you're going to be okay! Just stay strong, alright?! Catch your breath..!"

"Hails...it's..t-too late for me.."

"Honey, don't say that! I know you'll live..! You just need to believe it and have faith in yourself! Please, Jake...!"

"Princess..you heard what the doctors said. Things..aren't looking good for me. It's way too..c-complicated..I'm..not going to make it. This car accident turned out..worse than we thought..I don't want to give you false hope. Hailey...I will die.."

"No..no, no, no! Jake..I can't live without you!! This can't be happening! I need you! How am I supposed to continue living life without you?! I love you so much! Please, don't leave me!"

"Hailey, baby...who said I am going to l-leave you..? I'll always be there by your s-side no matter what, even if you won't see me. I will..miss you. Being your husband..was truly..a blessing..and the day we married was the best day of my..entire life.."

"Jakey....n-no.."

"Hey...please, don't cry princess..I never want to see you upset. Stay strong for me, okay..? You still have a whole life ahead of you. Go see the world, fulfil your dreams, be happy...and I will be watching you from above, and I know you'll make me proud.."

"I...I love you, Jake.."

"I love you too, Hailey.."

"Please...kiss me for the last time.."