💕Passionate Love💕

WARNING: This oneshot contains Lime! (Some sexual content) If you are uncomfortable, skip this chapter.

Jake and his wife Hailey were watching a movie together on Netflix, snuggling up close with each other. Jake had an arm wrapped around Hailey's waist as Hailey rested her head on his shoulder. However, Hailey was feeling a bit bored of the movie.

"Hey honey?" Hailey said quietly, making Jake look at her with a confused expression.

"What is it Hails?" Jake asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"This movie is a bit boring for me.. I might go off and do something else in the meanwhile if that's okay?" Hailey asked with a small smile.

"Oh..okay.." Jake muttered as he watched Hailey rise up from the sofa and walk out of the living room. He could hear Hailey open their bedroom door and close it behind her.

-20 minutes later-

Jake had now started to feel bored. He had been watching 20 minutes of the movie without Hailey and he honestly hated it. This just reminded him of how much he disliked it when Hailey was away from him. Jake started to crave Hailey's love. It hadn't even been that long, yet he missed her so much. He wanted her. Now.

With that, Jake grabbed the remote that was on his right side and switched the TV off, whilst picking himself up from the sofa, trailing off to find Hailey. As he made his way over to their bedroom, he could hear Hailey strumming her guitar in their room. He smiled at the sound and proceeded to open the door leading into the bedroom.

Hailey looked up from her guitar and beamed at the sight of her husband. "Oh, hi Jake!" She greeted happily as Jake entered the room, closing the door.

"Hey Hails.." Jake replied softly. Hailey then put her guitar down, leaning it against the wall.

"Have you already finished the movie?" Hailey asked, seeing Jake place his hand behind his neck.

"Uh, no. I got bored too..Actually, I wanted to see you as well because I..missed you.." Jake whispered to himself with his cheeks blushing red. Hailey smiled warmly and giggled.

"Oh, babe..you're adorable..I missed you too.." Hailey replied, standing up from their bed as she walked towards him, staring into his chestnut coloured eyes. Without hesitation, Jake pulled Hailey swiftly by the hand and engaged in a deep, loving kiss with her. Hailey was taken aback but instantly started kissing back. Her arms slowly snaked their way around his neck.

Jake couldn't help but smirk during the kiss upon hearing Hailey slightly moan throughout their make out. After two minutes, Hailey broke the kiss apart for breath as a strand of saliva connected it. The two blushed a deep red before Hailey looked up at her husband, wanting more.

"Jake...kiss me more.." Hailey spoke out, almost begging which caused Jake's face to turn even redder. Soon, a sly smirk appeared on his face, watching Hailey sit down on their mattress with a seductive grin on her face. She motioned her finger towards Jake to which Jake immediately went over and pressed his lips against hers quite aggressively, pinning her down onto their bed.

Jake was now on top of Hailey, the two moaning into the other's mouth. Jake cupped Hailey's face with one hand while his other hand rubbed Hailey's thigh back and forth affectionately. Meanwhile, Hailey's hands caressed Jake's soft locks of hair, enjoying every moment of the affection and love given to her.

Jake pulled away from the kiss while Hailey chased for more, but Jake shook his head in response with a smug look plastered on his face. Hailey pouted at this but then gasped when Jake suddenly snuggled his face into her neck, planting passionate kisses. Hailey bit her lip and closed her eyes with a smile in content, pulling Jake closer to her.

Jake continued down her neck all the way down to her chest where he slowly unbuttoned Hailey's shirt, revealing her hot pink bra. Hailey blushed deeply, gripping tightly onto the mattress.

"May I?" Jake asked his lover for consent. Hailey nodded in response. Jake leaned his head down, kissing the area around her breasts before he moved down to her cleavage while his right hand gripped onto her left breast, massaging it in the process. Hailey tightened her grip on the mattress with receiving Jake's love.

"Mmm...Oh, Jake.." A loud moan escaped from Hailey's lips causing Jake to gain a pleasurable but smug grin. Hearing Hailey's voice was like music to his ears, whether she was simply talking, singing or even..moaning.

By now, Jake had fully unbuttoned Hailey's shirt and was now leaving kisses on her smooth stomach. Hailey could feel the butterflies rise up inside her. She loved Jake's kisses, more than anything.

Jake lifted his head up away from her stomach and started kissing her lips once more. Hailey immediately returned it, feeling Jake's left hand on her right breast, cupping it gently. She loved it. They broke the kiss with Jake kissing her cheek along with it.

"Touch me, Jakey.." Hailey purred as she felt Jake tighten his grasp onto her breast, accepting her request.

"You like that princess?" Jake said seductively, whispering into her ear.

"Mhm.." Hailey nodded shyly.

Jake's eyes soon traced down onto Hailey's bra, desperately wanting to take it off. "Can I..take it off?" Jake asked again with a bit of shyness.

"Go ahead, baby..I'm all yours.." Hailey replied, giving Jake her consent.

Just as Jake pulled down one of the bra straps from her shoulder, they suddenly heard the doorbell ring, startling them both. "Oh, come on! Who the hell is that?" Jake blurted out. Hailey's eyes slightly widened as a truck of realisation hit her. She instantly sat up.

"Crap! I almost forgot! I invited Zander over for a cup of coffee!" Hailey exclaimed frantically as she got up from their bed, buttoning her shirt back up and fixing her hair. Jake groaned in response but understood that Hailey deserved some time with her brother.

"I'm going to open the door for Zander. We can continue this later." Hailey said with a wink, opening the door and exiting out, leaving Jake quietly laugh to himself.

-End-