🦋Time Alone🦋

AN: This oneshot mentions my own Jailey fankids. Jake and Hailey had twins for their first pregnancy. The genders are a boy and a girl, and their names are Harper and Julia.

~

Hailey plopped herself onto the couch, sighing massively to herself. Her husband Jake, who was already situated on the furniture smiled warmly at the sight of his wife. He wrapped his arm around Hailey's waist, as she held onto her head.

"Are the twins asleep?" Jake asked, receiving a gentle nod from Hailey in reply.

"Yep..They are completely knocked out.." Hailey heaved, rubbing her arms. "God, I'm so tired. Parenting is so hard..It can be pretty difficult to handle one baby, let alone two.."

"Tell me about it.." Jake muttered, stroking her hip. "But hey, I think we both are doing a good job so far as new parents..As hard, tiring, and challenging it may be, I'm so happy that we had the twins..I love them so much.."

Hailey beamed at her partner and snuggled into his chest, resting her head onto it. She could hear his soothing heartbeat, continuously beating at a steady pace.

"I feel the same way, hun. Harper and Julia are truly a blessing.." Hailey murmured, closing her eyes at ease. "Atleast they are asleep now..I'm extremely wrecked.."

Jake awed at his lover and cuddled her lovingly. He could feel Hailey's grip on him become even tighter as she hugged him. The two of them stayed like that for a few minutes. The atmosphere felt immensely peaceful, quiet, and calming. With each minute that passed, Hailey could feel her mind slipping away as she nearly doze off. She hummed lowly, a small smile shown on her face.

Jake wondered to himself for a little while as Hailey rested on him. He stroked her hair carefully, which Hailey found comforting. It wasn't long before Jake decided to speak up.

"Babe..?" Hailey opened her eyes softly upon hearing the nickname Jake used for her. She lifted her head up slightly from his chest and looked up towards his countenance.

"Yeah..?" She replied, her grey irises meeting with his brown ones.

"Y'know, I've been thinking these past few days..Nowadays, we've been so busy looking after the twins, we haven't really spent much time together alone. Not that it's anyone's fault! It's just..you've been busy, and I've been busy.."

At this point, Hailey had sat herself up fully from Jake's body, and was now facing towards her husband as the both of them gazed at eachother. She watched as Jake took her hands into his.

"I guess what I'm trying to say is, here we are on our living room couch, all alone..just the two of us. Truth be told, I have missed this. I've really missed you, Hails.."

Hailey's eyes sparkled, her heart pounding in both admiration and elation. "Oh, honey. That's so sweet..I've missed you too. And you're right. Recently, we haven't had much alone time together. Fortunately, we are now.."

Hailey brought Jake into a comforting hug, nuzzling her nose into his collarbone. Jake instantly returned it, snaking his arms around her back as he squeezed her tightly. Jake's cheeks gave off the faint colour of a cherry red, feeling loved.

After two minutes, the couple pulled themselves away from the hug and grinned at one another. They eventually got lost in eachother's eyes, leaning in closer. Hailey cupped both of Jake's cheeks, as Jake kept his hands gripped firmly onto Hailey's waist.

Gently, Hailey's lips joined with Jake's as they connected, moving in perfect synchronization. Jake hummed, closing his eyes, his body melting with pleasure, all at the same time. He could feel the kiss deepen its contact, which made it all the more enjoyable for him.

Hailey pressed her body up closer to Jake's, their chests touching off the other. One of Jake's hands trailed up from her waist and ran its fingers through her hair, playing with it.

Though they had not realised it, Jake and Hailey were yearning for this. They hadn't noticed how much they badly missed eachother, and this kiss they are engaging in was enough for them to see how long it had been since they were alone, spending quality time together.

As the kiss became more uncontrollable, Hailey pushed Jake down onto one side of the sofa, her body now on top of his. The kiss didn't break however, as the lovers resumed. Ther lips just refused to part away. Every now and then, Jake and Hailey would take small breaths to control their breathing. Occasionally, those small breaths would turn into small moans.

Hailey grasped onto Jake's shirt, still hungrily kissing him. She tilted her head, which allowed Jake to make the kiss grow deeper, and go even further.

"Hailey, I've..missed you so much.." Jake whispered lowly throughout the make-out, his lips making no hesitation to meet his wife's soft, pink ones again. Hailey caressed his cheek affectionately, feeling them and its warmth.

Finally, the married couple broke apart, their noses briskly rubbing against the other. Jake pecked Hailey's cheek multiple times after it, causing Hailey to giggle at the ticklish affection. He then kissed her neck, with Hailey hugging him as she bit her lip.

"I love you so much, Jake.." Hailey spoke out, meeting his eyes as Jake pulled away from the crook of her neck.

"I love you too, Hails..I always will.." Jake planted one last kiss onto her forehead. He was about to take Hailey in for another passionate kiss until suddenly, crying was heard from upstairs. Hearing the sounds, they both sighed, before it soon turned into light laughter.

"Our babies are awake.." Hailey stated, turning her face as she glanced at the ceiling.

"Well, we better go to them then.." Hailey nodded her head at Jake's response. Quickly, they pecked eachother on the lips, and it wasn't long before they soon made it upstairs, attending to their lovable set of twins.

-End-