🪻Double Date🪻

AN: Gift for itz_hxnnxh_ (Sorry this took so long.😭)

Ships featured:
-Luke x Zander (Lander)

~

"Christ, where are they?!"

Zander paced back and forth, his hands shoving themselves into his pockets. The more he waited, the more impatient he grew with each second. Beside him, his boyfriend Luke stood, watching his purple-haired partner slowly lose it with the amount of waiting around they had to do.

"Don't worry, love! I'm sure Jake and Hailey will be here soon...Just give them a few more minutes.." Luke rubbed Zander's shoulder, stopping him in his tracks.

"Hailey is not the type to be late! She's usually very punctual! It's like ever since she married Jake, she's always been late to events, or whatever.." Zander pointed out, getting a small chuckle from Luke.

"Maybe that's it, love! We all know Jake is the late type! Hailey can't leave the house without him. So, I believe the reason why Hailey is late is because of your brother-in-law." Luke laughed again, making Zander roll his eyes.

"Hailey once told me that Jake spent a total 15 minutes doing his hair while they were getting ready for their date night last month.." Zander stated about his relatives, leaning his back up against a wall. He crossed his arms, glancing down at his watch.

Luke wrapped an arm around Zander's collarbone, patting it. "Looks like the same thing could be happening for our double date with them.." Zander nodded his head in agreement hearing his boyfriend's comment.

What is happening today is that Jake, Hailey, Zander, and Luke had decided to arrange a double date with one another. They agreed to meet up at the mall, where they could do some shopping, eat some food, and just spend quality time together. However, though Luke and Zander had made it on time, Jake and Hailey were running late, and the boyfriends had been waiting on the married couple for a good while now.

"Next time...how about we arrange a double date with Sean and Daisy? Atleast they'd make it on time.." Luke giggled at Zander's little comment. "What? I'm being very serious here, Luke! Do you know how many clothing stores are waiting for me? There are so many sales going on right now! Yet here I am waiting for my sister and dumbass brother-in-law.."

"I know, love..I know. Don't worry! You'll get a chance to go to all the stores you wanna go to! Jake and Hailey will be here sooner or later. Just give them a few more minutes of your time.." Zander sighed lowly, trying to calm down. He understood his boyfriend's point. Jake and Hailey should be here soon enough. It's only a matter of time before Hailey finally has enough and basically drags Jake by the ear out of the house. Surely they've reached that stage.

"Okay, okay...Just a few more minutes.." Zander said in defeat, biting the inside of his gums. "I swear I'm gonna kill Jake for this.." Luke heard Zander mutter under his breath. With that, he kissed his boyfriend's cheek, making him blush immensely.

"Easy there, Zan.." Luke cupped his cheek, caressing it benevolently. Zander smiled up at him, giggling. Without warning, Zander pressed a quick kiss onto Luke's lips, taking him by surprise.

"I love you.." Zander whispered, hearing a soft, dreamy sigh from his partner in return. Luke draped his arms around Zander's waist, as Zander had his palms on Luke's chest.

"I love you too, Zander.." Luke's nose brushed against Zander's as the both of them closed their eyes in content, remaining in the same position for a few seconds, which felt like years to them.

"I love you as well, Zander!"

Zander instantly opened his eyes in shock, looking behind him to figure out the source of this sudden voice. Glancing back, all he saw was none other than his brother-in-law Jake, who was resting his chin on Zander's shoulder, a teasing smirk plastered on his countenance.