💤Sleep With Me💤

WARNING: This oneshot contains Lime! (Some sexual content) If you are uncomfortable, please skip this chapter.

The cold breeze flew softly through the night sky. The silver crystal stars shone brightly in between the clouds. 17 year old Hailey Austin looked out the bedroom window, her locks of a stunning teal blue flowing in the wind. She gazed upon the twilight sky, her attention payed particularly to the moon.

Her thoughts were suddenly interrupted as Jake opened the door leading inside the room, closing it behind him. The teenage girl turned her head away from the clear glass and made eye contact with her friend and bandmate. They both shared a smile with the other.

"So, ready for bed princess?" Jake asked the musician who was staying at his place for a sleepover. Hailey sheepishly grinned and nodded in response.

"I brought my own sleeping bag to sleep in.." She replied softly before grabbing her bag to take it out.

A few minutes passed by as Jake had finished getting his bed ready for the night. He was about to ask if Hailey was ready until he noticed a worried expression on her face. "Are you okay?" Hailey looked up at him and shook her head.

"I-I can't find my sleeping bag! I swear I packed it.." She replied, shaking her head in disbelief.

Hailey soon came to a conclusion. She didn't have her sleeping bag with her and now, she had no idea how or where she was going to sleep tonight. "You can take my bed if you want..I'll take the couch.." Jake said, taking his pillow off his bed.

"N-No!" Jake glanced up at Hailey with an eyebrow arched. "I-I mean...I-I don't really want to be alone.." Hailey replied nervously, rubbing her arm. Jake chuckled a little.

"You won't be alone. Oreo will be with you. He always sleeps in my room."
Jake pointed at his dog Oreo, who was resting peacefully on his little bed that was situated on the floor.

"I know but..I don't want you to be alone either.." Hailey said, with a small tint of blush highlighting off her cheeks. Jake blushed at the comment and rubbed his neck. He thought to himself for a moment before thinking of something.

"W-We can share my bed..if you w-want.." Jake stuttered out nervously, causing Hailey's eyes to widen at the question. Her cheeks felt incredibly warm. She had no idea what to say or how to respond.

Jake acknowledged the awkward tension and cringed at himself for asking. "S-Sorry. F-Forget I asked.." Jake looked away in embarrassment, cursing under his breath.

"No! It's okay..We can share.." Jake looked back at her, seeing a warm smile spread across her cheeks.

"Are you sure?" Hailey nodded back at him, giving him reassurance.

With that, Jake and Hailey both walked over to each side of the mattress. Jake opened the covers and slipped himself inside shyly. He watched as Hailey did the same thing, placing her fragile body under the warm bedsheets. Then, they slowly laid their heads down onto the pillows, draping the covers over their shoulders.

Jake couldn't help but blush slightly to himself. Here he was, in his bed covers, about to sleep next to a girl for an entire night. He had never done this before.

"C'mon Jake! Get a grip of yourself. You're only going to be sleeping, but this time with a girl next to you. It's no big deal! Pull it together!" Jake said to himself in his head, looking off to his side.

"Are you okay?" Jake got a bit startled and snapped out of his thoughts. He turned his head around and met Hailey's confused expression.

"Y-Yeah! I'm dandy!" He replied back nervously. Hailey didn't believe the answer though.