🦇You're Perfect For Me🦇

AN: Vampire Jake AU (Honeyfangs is back.😎)

Cover picture by Rei_readsbooks.

~

Nightfall had arrived in Rosemeadow as the sun fell gracefully from the sky with an illuminating white moon replacing it in return. The stars twinkled up above, causing many eyes to look upon them. Tonight, the night sky was absolutely beautiful, and it had a sort of magical touch to it this time. Individuals weren't able to explain it. All they could do was take in the night's beauty.

Hailey Austin was in her backgarden, deciding to spend some bit of her evening there. She was situated inside a spacious, ivory tent that she had around for quite a while. Hailey figured she may as well put it to good use. She had gotten the tent as a Christmas present when she was 14 years old. It was pretty adorable itself.

Inside the tent, Hailey had a string of fairy lights that were the colour of amber hung up around the corners of the canopy. It provided her the light she needed, and it was an attractive sight in her eyes. Then, Hailey also had a lot of fluffy blankets with her which she used to cuddle up with as it was a cold night. Hailey loved absolutely anything that was fluffy. It gave her warmth, especially since she hated being cold.

Next, Hailey had a small radio that was sitting in the corner of the tent's floor. It played some slow, romantic songs that Hailey adored. It was her playlist after all. The sounds coming out from the radio weren't too loud. Instead, it felt more like background music, which was enough for Hailey as it made the setting more fitting in her opinion. Hailey smiled listening to the beats. She couldn't describe how much of a special place music had in her heart.

Finally, there was one more thing Hailey had with her. Something that she adored and loved very much. They were the highlight of tonight, and they are the best thing in her life. Or, should she say, the best person in her life.

"You look very cozy tonight, princess.." Hailey opened her eyes after hearing the voice, glancing up. There, she met her boyfriend's charming smile as he gazed down at her. Hailey grinned back up at him as she lifted her head up from his chest, just listening to his soothing heartbeat previously.

"Well, I am feeling extremely comfortable.." She replied bashfully, hearing a chuckle come out from her partner. Hailey then soon felt his fingers run themselves through her hair, stroking the locks. "Especially since you're here with me, Jake.."

"You're so cute, you know that..?" Jake sighed dreamily, holding his girlfriend close.

"No, you're the cute one here, honeyfangs.." Hailey booped his nose with a smirk, taking Jake aback. He was used to being the flirty one in the relationship, so whenever Hailey flirted back with him, it left Jake completely speechless.

Jake held onto Hailey's waist, pulling her closer towards him. He could feel her chest press up against his. "God..do you know what you do to me? You drive me insane, I love it.." Hailey shuddered as she heard Jake whisper in her ear, his lips just briefly brushing past her lobe.

Jake then started to nip little affectionate kisses along Hailey's jawline, his hand slowly caressing up her stomach. Hailey closed her eyes as Jake kissed her, face a deep red. "H-Honey..fangs.." She muttered, feeling Jake soon kiss down her neck. Hailey giggled quietly as the gesture felt ticklish.

"You're the most delicious thing I've ever tasted.." Jake spoke lowly, snuggling his countenance into her collarbone. He pecked it lovingly, managing to resist the urge to bite her and drink her blood. However, Jake knew that he never wants to bite Hailey without her consent. Though, he was able to smell her sweet, delicate blood flowing through her veins, making his mouth nearly drool. Sometimes, it was hard for Jake to control himself around Hailey. He craved her blood, and would be caught staring dead at her neck at times with intense hunger when she wasn't looking. His vampire urges were strong as hell. It was difficult to manage.