❄Winter Warmth❄

WARNING: This oneshot contains Lime! (Some sexual content) If you are uncomfortable, skip this chapter.

It was a cold Friday night, where heavy droplets of snow were being produced from the clouds, falling softly onto the ground. If you glanced outside, it looked like a winter wonderland.

Hailey had stayed over at her boyfriend Jake's house for the night. She was going to go home that day, however, a snowstorm had hit them that morning, preventing Hailey from driving back home as it was dangerous. Therefore, Hailey had been staying at Jake's place since the morning.

Hailey sat on Jake's sofa, shivering as the house felt chilly. She leaned her head against the cushions, sinking it in. She wasn't expecting a snowstorm to hit them. A low sigh left her mouth, hoping the snow would clear up soon.

Hailey's attention was soon turned to the door leading inside the living room she was situated in. The door opened, revealing Jake as he walked himself inside, closing the door behind him.

"Hey babe! It's pretty cold inside my house right now, so I brought us a blanket for us to cuddle in. You know, for warmth? I'll light the fire in the fireplace too. It's freezing in here. Would you like that?"

A line of blush spread across Hailey's cheeks as she beamed at her lover. "Aww, hun. You're too sweet. Of course! Thanks Jake.." Hailey replied with a bashful smile. Jake grinned back at her in return.

"No problem, princess!" Hailey watched Jake walk over to the sofa she was sitting down on, placing the quilt next to her. He then went over to the fireplace and got out a match from a packet of matches he had on him.

Brushing the match against the sides of the packet, he lit a small flame and lightly threw it against the coal. With that, a small fire engulfed between the coals, producing warmth that slowly spread across the room.

Giving her a small grin, Jake made his way over to Hailey, sitting himself down onto the sofa. Hailey scooted herself closer to him as Jake picked up the blanket and draped it over their bodies. Jake chuckled shyly as Hailey snuggled into his neck, taking in the body heat that felt so relieving against her ice cold arms.

Jake wrapped an arm around Hailey's waist, cuddling her back as the fire sizzled in the fireplace. Hailey felt a lot better than earlier, and definitely more warmer. Jake rubbed her hip back and forth slowly, making Hailey feel at ease.

Jake planted a tender kiss on her forehead, making Hailey hum in content. "Mmm, I love you Jake.." She muttered out, lifting up her head from his chest, staring into his light brown eyes.

Jake smiled and intertwined his hand with hers. "I love you too Hails..."

As Hailey was still gazing into his irises, Jake meanwhile, set his sights onto her neck. A seductive grin approached his face, which Hailey took notice of. "Jake, why are you smiling like that?" She asked, confused on this weird expression Jake was doing.

Suddenly, Hailey gasped as Jake nestled his face into her neck, taking Hailey's delectable skin into his mouth. He kissed her epidermis passionately, his grip on her waist becoming tighter.

"J-Jake? What are you doing?" Hailey blurted out, immense blush reflecting off her face. Upon hearing the question, Jake parted his lips away from her collarbone and looked up at her.

"It's cold. Surely, you wanna warm up. Don't you, princess?"

Hailey bit her lip, completely flustered as Jake leaned his head back down towards her neck, kissing and sucking it. Hailey moaned out his name at the contact, gripping onto him. She closed her eyes, her whole body becoming hot.