🌧Kiss In The Rain🌧

WARNING: This oneshot contains Lime! (Some sexual content) Skip this chapter if you are uncomfortable.

Jake and Hailey were taking a friendly, evening stroll together. They walked down the pathway, side by side, happy to be in eachother's presence. However, the evening itself wasn't all that pleasant. Dark, grey clouds had started to fill the sky, shadowing the atmosphere with its ominous hue. Hailey had started to fear that possibly heavy rain would hit them.

"Uh, Jake? This walk has been nice and all, but I'm not liking the look of those clouds..Rain seems to be fast approaching to me, and we haven't even got an umbrella or anything to shield ourselves." Hailey said as Jake turned his head around to her. The two of them were still walking along the pathway.

Jake proceeded to turn his eyesight towards the clouds, realising Hailey's point. It did, in fact, look like rain was about to pour down on them at any second now. "All we have is your jacket and my cardigan, but neither have hoods..Should we head back home?"

Jake acknowledged her request and nodded his head in agreement. "Okay, Hails. We'll go home.." With that, Jake and Hailey started to pick up the pace, occasionally staring up at the clouds, checking for any sign of droplets. Hailey slightly shivered feeling the wind hit against her body, but she brushed it off soon enough.

----

Their journey back home wasn't taking all that long. Just another ten minutes or so, and they would arrive at their destination. Jake and Hailey decided to settle at Hailey's house first, before Jake would then make his way back to his own place.

The two teenagers had been walking in complete silence. The only noises that could be heard were their feet shuffling against the concrete floor or the sounds of the wind increasingly getting louder as it hit their faces, blonde and blue locks of hair flowing graciously with the gale.

Suddenly, Hailey felt a small drop of water hit her nose, stopping her in her tracks. Jake did the same, looking confused as he did so. "Are you alright?" He asked the girl, only to see Hailey look up at the sky again.

"Oh, God.." Hailey muttered under her breath as Jake looked up with her.

All of a sudden, heavy and continuous drops of rainwater started to pour down on them, soaking them to the bone. The rain had started to gradually increase, becoming more louder and heavier with each second. It wasn't long before Jake and Hailey were absolutely drenched.

"OH, COME ON!" Hailey yelled out in frustration, barely managing to cover her head. However, her attempts were all in vain, as her hair was equally as wet as she was.

Jake groaned out loudly, feeling the droplets seep into the back of his light grey t-shirt underneath his blue jacket, sliding down his sensitive skin. It sent him goosebumps, which was a feeling he didn't like at all.

"Hailey! We need shelter! Where do we go?!" Jake blurted out, covering his head as best as he could, even though there wasn't any point.

"I don't know! Does it look like there is any shelter around here?!" Hailey replied back in agitation.

Jake then grabbed onto Hailey's hand and started to run off, glancing at every direction as he tried to find any source of shelter. It was quite hard for him to see, but he tried his best. Hailey hurriedly followed behind him, holding onto his hand securely to make sure she wouldn't accidentally let go and lose him.

Within minutes, Jake had caught sight of a huge tree, its branches filled to the brim with wet, green leaves. Though it wasn't the best option, there was nowhere else for them to go. Making his decision, Jake guided him and Hailey over to the evergreen.