💸Nice Guys Finish Last💸 (Pt. 2)

AN: The headcanon of Jake, Zoey, Elliot, and Milo being siblings belongs to Cosmic_Arrowhead.

WARNING: This oneshot contains Lime! (Some sexual content) Skip this chapter if you are uncomfortable.

~

"Jake, put on your golden eyeliner! Hailey would drop dead at the sight of you! You look so good in it as well!"

Jake watched his blonde-haired sister squeal excitedly as she held the eyeliner in her palm. Jake looked down at it for a few seconds, thinking to himself. He was sitting down on his bed while his siblings surrounded him. "Should I really..? Do you think she would like it?"

Zoey rolled her eyes, nodding her head afterwards. "Duh, obviously! Trust me, big brother. This eyeliner really brings out your eyes!"

"Oh, come on Zoey." A small, meek voice piped in, earning the siblings' attention. "I think Jake looks perfect just the way he is. I mean, he shouldn't have to change his looks to impress a girl. Wouldn't you like a girl to love our brother for who he is?"

Zoey thought for a second or two after hearing her little brother, Elliot. Jake smiled at him, feeling touched at his kind words. No matter what happened, Elliot was always so kind-hearted, even in the worst possible situations.

"Of course I do, and Jake isn't going to be changing his ENTIRE look. It's only his eyeliner I suggested to him." Zoey replied, rubbing her neck.

"I mean, we could change a few things about him. He looks hideous..!" Another male voice spoke out, which belonged to Milo, the youngest of the Sterling siblings. He sulked into a small bean bag he was sitting on, feeling a bit bored.

Jake glared at his brother, blowing a raspberry at him. "As if you look flawless yourself.."

"What are you talking about? I AM flawless! Isn't that right, Elliot?" Elliot felt a small nudge on his arm as Milo winked at him, clearly expecting him to agree.

"Well...your self-confidence is very admirable.." Elliot said, giving Milo a tiny smile. Milo shrugged his shoulders, appreciating the compliment.

"Ugh, c'mon guys!" Jake exclaimed, flopping himself onto his bed covers with his head resting itself on the pillow. "What can I do to get Hailey to become my girlfriend?! Obviously I can't force her to like me, but I really hope and want her to! There's no fucking way in hell Drew is gonna date her! I won't let it happen! Especially after seeing how he treated you, sis.."

Jake diverted his eyes towards his sister, showing her a worrisome look. He was already hurt enough after Drew pained his sister. The last thing he wanted was for it to happen to Hailey, the girl he is in love with. Jake wouldn't be able to tolerate it.

Zoey awed, walking over to the bed as she sat onto it by Jake's side. She stroked her brother's blonde hair lovingly, gazing down at him with a lot of devotion.

"Aww, don't worry Jake. Your birthright besties are right here with you, and we know for a fact that you and Hailey will end up together. Trust me. It'll happen sooner or later. There's no way in hell Hailey will get into a relationship with my ex-boyfriend. She's way too good for him.."

Jake grinned as Elliot trailed up to him as well. "We got you, Jake. You know the three of us will be there by your side, right?"

"What kind of question is that? Of course I do! I love you guys.." Jake murmured shyly, wrapping his arms around Zoey and Elliot. Milo just continued to stare at them, not really in the mood to get all snuggly and cheesy with his siblings. Sometimes, Milo had a tendency of thinking he was too old for certain things.