❣A Vampire's Blood Bites❣

AN: Vampire Jake AU
This oneshot is just a random idea that popped into my head, so I decided to write it. Not to mention, I saw other people write things like this with their own ships so why not write this with Jailey? :)

Video by Rei_theJaileysimp

Jake is a vampire and is dating Hailey, who is a human. Every now and then, Jake needs to drink human blood in order to survive. Even though he doesn't want to hurt Hailey, he finds her blood the most enjoyable. He may reject drinking her blood to avoid hurting her but Hailey doesn't mind, and insists that Jake takes it because she loves him.

The pale, silver moon shone brightly in the midnight sky, along with the crystal white stars, which sparkled beautifully in-between the clouds.

Jake and Hailey rested themselves on a field of green grass, cuddling up against one another, taking in eachother's warmth. Hailey opened her eyes and gazed up at the moon.

"The moon is so pretty. Isn't it, Jake?" Hailey asked her lover, signalling his attention.

Jake smiled lovingly, kissing her forehead passionately. "Not as pretty as you, princess.."

Hailey's cheeks flushed red as she giggled. "You're too sweet, honeyfangs.."

Jake smirked and grasped onto her palm. "Are you sure I'm the sweet one here?"

Hailey rolled her eyes in amusement. "Oh, stop it you.."

Jake chuckled as Hailey punched his arm playfully. The couple laughed together, having fun and glad to be in eachother's presence.

Hailey turned her sights back onto the moon, beaming as she stared at it in admiration. Jake did the same, however, he didn't set his sights onto the moon. He set his sights onto something else.

A few minutes went on by before Hailey took notice of her boyfriend. "Jake? What's wrong?" Jake snapped out of his trance and nervously looked away. Hailey grew confused and a bit worried.

What Hailey didn't know was that Jake hasn't had human blood in a good while and was desperately craving it, specifically Hailey's. But Jake didn't want to hurt her. He knows he needs to drink human blood in order to survive, but he was afraid of Hailey getting hurt.

"N-Nothing..Don't worry about it.." Jake replied, hoping Hailey wouldn't worry and ask about it more. Hailey wasn't buying it however.

"Jake. I know you better than that. What's wrong? Please tell me.."

Jake sighed in defeat before turning his head back towards his girlfriend. "Um..Well, I'm really craving some blood right now..Especially yours..I haven't had it in a while..Your blood is the most enjoyable for me..I know you've let me suck your blood lots of times already, but I don't want to hurt you..I know it hurts for you..But, I can't stop staring at your neck..It looks..delicious.."

Jake trailed off his sentence, his hunger growing more intense by the minute as he licked his lips lustily, leaning closer towards Hailey's neck. Jake then soon realised what he was doing and pulled away immediately.

"Sorry! Sorry! I'm trying my best to control it. I won't bite you. I'll just try and find another human, maybe.." Jake apologised, shifting his gaze onto the ground. He then suddenly felt a palm rest onto his shoulder. He turned his head around and saw Hailey smile warmly at him.

"Jake..It's okay. Take it. Take my blood. You need it to survive, or else you'll fall ill and..die. I love you too much for that to happen, so go ahead. I'll admit, it does hurt. But, I go through the pain for you. Do it.."

Hailey offered with a soft beam, bringing him closer. Jake felt his heart flutter at Hailey's words, but was still afraid. "Princess, are you sure? I..don't wanna hurt you.."

Hailey planted a blissful kiss onto his cheek, caressing it afterwards. "I love you, Jake. Do it.."

Jake smiled and pecked her lips affectionately, cupping her cheek as he did so. "I'll try my best to be gentle..I'll try.." Jake said to the ocean-haired girl, reassuring her. Hailey nodded nervously and breathed out a shaky breath as she felt Jake get closer to her neck. His warm breath lingered, hitting against her skin, making her get goosebumps.

Slowly, Jake bit into her neck with his sharp fangs, as gently as he could, wrapping his hand around her waist. Hailey winced in pain, a tear appearing in her eye as she tried to blink it back. "O-Ow.." Hailey muttered out quietly, fighting off the pain as best as she could.

"I'm sorry, princess..You're doing well.." Jake spoke out softly from her neck. Hailey hissed again feeling Jake bite her neck once more, trying to get more blood to come out.

"I-I'm fine..Keep going.." Hailey reassured the vampire, clutching onto him tightly.

Soon enough, Hailey started to feel Jake suck onto her neck, drinking her blood in satisfaction. He gulped it down intensely, since he had not had it in a while and his body craved it like mad.

Hailey bit her lip, a wave of pleasure flowing through her body, arms making their way around Jake's shoulders. "Your blood tastes so sweet, Hails. I..love it.." Jake muttered, taking every last sip that seeped out from Hailey's neck.

After some minutes, Jake had finished satisfying his needs. He pulled himself away, licking his lips in happiness. He had taken quite a lot of blood, but Hailey didn't mind. "Okay, I'm done.." Jake said, watching Hailey hold onto her neck as she sighed.

"Are you okay?" Jake asked, placing his hands onto Hailey's shoulders. Hailey nodded in response.

"Don't worry. I'm fine.." Hailey responded with a grin. Jake noticed there was a bite mark on her neck. Hailey then turned her gaze towards the mark. "Oh, the mark is okay, Jake. It'll go away..Although it will take a while.."

Jake rubbed his neck in guilt. "I'm sorry about that.." Hailey blushed while grinning.

She kissed his forehead, cupping both his cheeks. "It's fine, Jakey. Trust me.."

With that, Jake took Hailey into a loving embrace, snuggling into her collarbone. Hailey returned the hug, closing her eyes in ease. "Thank you, Hails..I love you.."

Hailey giggled and hugged him tighter. "I love you too, Jake..

-End-