☀️Someday☀️

Song featured: Someday (From ZOMBIES)

AN: This song suits them so much, so I decided to write a oneshot about them with this song <3

Jake and Hailey were both in the music club room, where Hailey was strumming and tuning her guitar. Jake was sitting down on the seat alongside her. "Tuning your guitar, princess?" He asked her out of curiosity, getting her attention.

"Yeah, it doesn't sound that right.." She replied, her fingers brushing against the strings as she played the instrument. Jake watched Hailey continue this process attentively. Two or three minutes had passed before the guitar had started to sound the way Hailey wanted it to sound.

Hailey beamed, hearing the delicate and lovely tune that her guitar produced. Jake smiled as well, listening to the talented musician play passionately. Jake hummed along to the melody, making Hailey blush unknowingly. It wasn't long before Hailey decided to join in as the tune slowly turned into a harmonious Instrumental.

Hailey:
Oh..La, La, La, La, La...Oh, yeah..

Jake:
I know it might be crazy, but did you hear the story?

Hailey:
I think I heard it vaguely?

Jake:
A girl and a bully..

Hailey:
Oh tell me more, boy. Sounds like a fantasy..

Jake and Hailey:
Oh, what could go so wrong with a girl and a bully?

Jake:
You're from the perfect paradise, and I'm living on the darker side..

Hailey:
Ooh, I've got a feeling if you get to know me..

Jake:
Right from the start, you caught my eye. Something inside me came to life..

Hailey:
Ooh, I've got a feeling if you get to know me..

Jake and Hailey:
Someday!

Hailey:
This could be, this could be ordinary..

Jake and Hailey:
Someday!

Hailey:
Could we be something extraordinary?

Jake:
You and me side by side!

Jake and Hailey:
Out in the broad daylight!
If they laugh, we'll say,
We're gonna be someday!

Jake and Hailey had finished singing, standing proudly after their little musical. They both laughed sheepishly at eachother, blushing profusely, their entire cheeks growing warm, stinging their faces.

"Well, that was fun!" Hailey said, still blushing. She saw Jake nod in agreement, rubbing his collarbone.

"Yeah, it was.." He replied, seeing Hailey sit back down in her seat. Jake did the same, taking his seat again next to her. A strand of Hailey's hair was placed behind her ear lobe as she looked away.

"M-Maybe, we can do this again, some other time?" She requested, her gaze kept away from Jake's. Suddenly, Hailey felt a warm and soft palm touch hers, resting it gently on top of it.

Hailey glanced down and saw that Jake's hand was making contact with hers. Her eyes widened as she saw Jake gleam at her with his gentle brown eyes. She then felt Jake lean in slowly as he pressed his lips onto hers, bringing the girl into a kiss.

Hailey felt her heart pound out of her chest, her insides becoming warm and fuzzy as the butterflies flew blissfully inside her stomach. Before she could react, Jake pulled himself away from her and made deep eye-contact with the teal-haired teenager.

"Someday, Hailey..Someday.."

-End-