🥂The Nightclub🥂 (Pt. 2)

"Man, that nightclub was so much fun! Wasn't it, Hails?!"

Milly shook her best friend's arm in excitement, awaiting a response. Hailey giggled a bit, and nodded her head. "Yeah, it was.."

"And you're 100% serious about going there again next Saturday?! Like, you're not joking right?" Milly asked, the huge grin on her face becoming wider and wider.

"No, Milly. I'm not joking. We can go there again.." Hailey replied, much to Milly's delight. This caused Milly to cheer, her arms going in the air. Right now, the two girls were at Milly's house. It was the middle of the afternoon on a regular Sunday.

"Let's go..! I knew you would like the club!" Milly patted Hailey's shoulder, which made her laugh lowly. "But, how come you like the nightclub all of a sudden? You said yesterday that the club was just 'doable' and 'wasn't your ideal setting'. So, what changed your mind?"

Hailey bit her lip in nervousness. She hadn't told Milly about it. She hadn't told Milly about the unexpected encounter she experienced. She hadn't told Milly about him. Instead, she had kept it to herself.

Hailey began to wonder. Should she tell Milly? Milly is her bestest friend anyway. Should she tell her about Jake? That charming, kind, friendly, and insanely attractive young man she met at the club? Hailey went silent. After everything she had said about not wanting to get a boyfriend and preferably wanting to stay single, Hailey wasn't sure on how Milly would react if she found out the real reason Hailey wanted to go back to the nightclub was because of a guy she had met.

"Hailey..? Hello..? Earth to Hailey..!" Milly waved her hand in front of Hailey's face, which made her snap out of her thoughts.

"Wh-What..?!" Hailey exclaimed, looking at her surroundings.

"I asked you a question, and you just zoned out. Are you feeling alright?" Milly pressed her palm onto Hailey's forehead, trying to see if she had any sort of sickness. Not impressed at the action, Hailey lightly smacked her hand off, eyes glaring.

"I'm fine, Mills. It's nothing special. While you were in the bathroom at the club yesterday, I figured the club wasn't all that bad during that time. Don't think it's something major. Since you love it so much, we'll go back there next Saturday.."

Milly nodded her head almost immediately at Hailey's reply. "Yeah, yeah! Let's go there again, definitely!"

----

-Saturday Evening, 8:00pm-

"Ooh..! I'm so excited and happy that we're back here again!!" Milly shouted up, nearly jumping in her place. Right now, Hailey and Milly were back inside the same nightclub they had attended exactly a week ago. Of course, the seven days had flew on by and now, they are back.

Hailey looked around. The nightclub still held its electric atmosphere like it did the first day. The bright lights which illuminated many different colours such as red, blue, purple, and yellow, the incredibly loud music that blasted from the speakers which would definitely cause your ears to be ringing the next morning, the immense crowds of people chatting amongst themselves, and partying on the dance floor. The list was endless.

Hailey felt a bit cramped. Congested even. She knew this was far too many people around her for her own comfort. It made the teal-haired girl highly uncomfortable. However, Hailey knew she cannot complain. She was the one who told Milly they should come back anyways. Besides, Hailey wanted to atleast try and find a particular person she had intents on meeting once again.

"Let's go get a drink!" Milly grabbed onto Hailey's arm, about to pull them towards the bartender who was serving all the beverages to the people.

"Um, yeah. You can go get a drink. I just need to do something really quick.." Hailey replied, tugging her arm out from Milly's grasp.