🍷Drunk In Love🍷

WARNING: This oneshot contains Lime! (Some sexual content) If you are uncomfortable, skip this chapter.

It was late into the night and a little party had just happened at Jake and Hailey's humble abode. They invited their best friends over who are also their bandmates and had a blast together. However, during it all, Hailey had quite a lot of red wine for herself, under the influence of Milly, and was now drunk.

By now, everyone had gone home and Jake was in his bedroom, getting him and Hailey's bed ready for the night so that they could catch some sleep. Hailey, in a wobbly state, made it to their bedroom doorway and caught sight of her husband. A seductive grin grew on her face.

"Hey Jakey~" Jake turned his head around and saw his wife leaning against the wall of the entrance.

"Oh, hey Hails. Ready for bed?" He asked with a smile. Hailey walked in steadily as she giggled.

"Oh, I'm ready for bed alright.." Hailey said with an alluring tone which caused Jake to gain a confused look.

"Uh, are you okay?" He questioned Hailey's weird behaviour, walking over to her. She doesn't usually act like this. Suddenly, Jake was pushed down onto their mattress as Hailey climbed on top of him slyly, pinning his hands down. Jake's eyes widened. He became a blushing mess.

"Wanna have some fun, baby~" Hailey whispered in Jake's ear seductively. Jake then immediately caught onto the reason behind Hailey's weird behaviour.

"Hailey, are you drunk?" Hailey looked at him with a grin. She gave out a little hiccup as she nodded.

Jake could smell the pleasant wine scent coming from her breath. He questioned to himself how he didn't notice Hailey drinking during the party. Jake suddenly let out a slight gasp upon feeling Hailey caress his chest with her palm as she bit her lip.

"I love touching you Jakey.." Hailey muttered with a low moan, causing Jake to blush a deep red. Hailey planted a kiss on his forehead before hooking his chin up to meet her gaze. Hailey then proceeded to lock her lips with Jake's, moans escaping in-between. Jake returned the kiss affectionately and wrapped his arms around her waist.

Their tongues swirled in eachother's mouth, enjoying every moment of it. After two minutes, Hailey ended the kiss and giggled with a smug grin. "You enjoyed that Jakey?" She asked to which Jake nodded in response shyly.

"You want me to do more, don't you?" Jake looked at her, gripping onto the pillow he was resting his head on. Before he could answer, Hailey leaned down towards Jake's neck and started to bite and suck on it. Jake bit his lip to prevent any moans from leaving his mouth.

Hailey continued to kiss and lightly bite his neck, much to Jake's pleasure. After a few seconds, Hailey lifted her head back up and giggled. "You taste so nice, you know that?" Hailey purred, watching Jake smirk back at her.

"God..you're so sexy~" Jake replied as he pulled Hailey towards him, slamming their lips against each other's. An intense make-out session started to arise between them as Hailey held tightly onto Jake's shirt.

Their hearts were beating tremendously with the kiss getting much deeper and further. Hailey loved tasting the peppermint flavour that came from Jake's saliva. Heat was rising from Hailey's stomach into her chest.

She then parted their lips as they both breathed heavily. Jake was already aware of Hailey's fingers which had slipped under his shirt and were now touching his radiant body, filling him with heat.

"I'm not done yet Jakey.." Hailey said quietly, watching Jake glance up at her. She slowly let her fingers trail out from under Jake's shirt and grasped onto the buttons. Jake watched in shyness as Hailey unbuttoned his shirt with a sly look on her face.

Carefully, she leaned her face in and started planting little kisses on Jake's chest, making him shut his eyes, humming in content as he gasped lightly here and there. He loved it. Hailey continued down all the way to his stomach, advancing further, brushing her hair behind her shoulder in the process.

"You're so hot.." Hailey said with another hiccup as Jake slightly chuckled.

"It's very rare when you act like this, Hails. Usually I'm the one doing this.." Jake murmured with a cocky grin.

"Why? You don't like it?" Hailey asked, putting a halt to the kisses she was just giving her husband as she glanced up.

Suddenly, Jake grabbed Hailey's waist, rolled over and pinned her down onto the bed, making him on top of her. Hailey blushed as Jake leaned down into her ear. His warm breath lingering near made her jump.

"I fucking love it.."

Jake pulled her in, claiming her mouth once again, hungry and intense as Hailey gave in. Breathless moans would continuously leave their lips. Hailey wrapped her legs around Jake's waist as her hands cupped his cheeks.

Hailey felt Jake's free hand grip onto her breast, making her feel even more warm inside. He massaged it carefully, causing Hailey to moan even louder in satisfaction. Jake smirked with pleasure and parted his lips with hers

"Goddamn it princess..I love you so much.." Jake spoke out, practically moaning.

"I love you too Jakey.." Hailey started to bite her lip as Jake started kissing her neck passionately. Hailey held him close, moans escaping her lips every now and then.

He continued down further, reaching Hailey's chest, giving her little pecks. Hailey stroked his hair, slightly throwing her head back into the pillow. "Touch me Jake..!" Hailey moaned loudly. Jake looked up from her chest seductively and placed both his hands on her breasts, massaging them with ease.

"Ah~ Oh Jake..." Jake gained a smug grin hearing Hailey moan out his name. He then let go of Hailey's breasts, that had become hard with Jake's touch. Hailey looked at him in confusion before seeing Jake go down towards her waist, and then, near her thighs.

Without warning, Jake dug his face in between her legs and licked her inner thigh lightly, near her crotch, kissing it gently after. Hailey closed her eyes, slightly sinking her face into the pillowcase, immense butterflies fluttering around inside her. "J-Jake.." She whispered out shyly.

After mere seconds, Jake stopped and raised his head with a sly smile. "Ready for more, princess?" But then, Jake's smirk left his mouth as he saw Hailey peacefully asleep on their mattress with a smile. Jake sighed and beamed warmly at this as he slowly got off her.

Jake gently lifted Hailey up and soon placed her under the covers, tucking her in. He then climbed under their cozy bedsheets and snuggled in, taking in the warmth. Finally, Jake planted a loving kiss on Hailey's forehead as he stroked her hair.

"I love you Hailey..Sweet dreams.."

-End-