🌙Night Hugs🌙

AN: Vampire Jake AU

Cover picture by Rei_theJaileysimp

Jake laid his head down onto his girlfriend's lap, nestling in as he heard a sweet giggle escape her lips. He looked up at her with a smile, seeing her return it. The two of them were on a red and white checkered blanket underneath the silver stars, with the pale moon as well.

The vampire felt her fingers run through his smooth locks carefully. He hummed in content, not wanting to leave her at all tonight. Jake just wanted to stay by her side always.

"I love the night stars..Stargazing at night is something I love to do, especially when it's with you.." Hailey spoke out, getting a chuckle from her boyfriend.

"And the best part is, we're all alone. Nobody can interrupt us..Just quality time with my beautiful little tarantula..alone~" Jake replied with a smirk.

Hailey blushed, giggling after. "I feel the same way, honeyfangs.." She said, ruffling his hair softly. "I don't care what people say about us. I'm still gonna be with you. You're my Jake.."

Jake then rose up from her lap and hooked her chin, meeting her eyes. "And you're my Hailey..Only mine, and nobody else's.." Hailey's eyes widened with blush as she saw Jake's eyes go from their light brown to a stunning scarlet red as he leaned in seductively, bringing himself closer, almost making Hailey lay onto her back on the quilt.

"U-Um, Jake? Are you..okay..?" Hailey asked nervously, never having seen Jake act this way before.

"Why wouldn't I be okay? You're here with me, my darling. And that's all I need. Never leave me, Hailey Austin...If you were to leave me and be with another, there's no telling what I would do.."

That's when it hit Hailey. Jake's vampire urges were going out of control. She needed to calm him down, before they got even more out of hand. "U-Uh, I appreciate the love Jake, but can you relax a bit? You're kind of..losing control.."

However, her attempt failed as Jake grinned with his teeth, gazing at her neck with lust. He licked his lips in hunger, craving some blood at the moment. Jake showed off his sharp white fangs, inching closer to her skin. Hailey noticed this and slightly pushed him away. "Jake! Control yourself, honeyfangs...Please?"

That was all Jake needed to hear as his eyes went wide before he shook his head vigorously, holding onto it. He opened his eyes, which were back to their normal chestnut colour. Jake's hands covered his mouth upon remembering what he had just done.

"Hailey! I'm-I'm so sorry.." Jake expressed sadly, turning away from her as he transformed into his bat form, covering his face with his wings, sitting up on the blanket. Hailey felt guilty and went closer to him.

"Oh, Jake..It's okay..Don't worry.." Hailey said softly, stroking his small, frail bat ears. Her index finger soon rubbed his tiny head, feeling the soft, dark fur.

"No it's not! I nearly bit you! And without your consent! That's something I never want to do! Bite your neck uncontrollably and hurt you!" Jake exclaimed, his wings wrapping around his bat body. He sniffled a little, which made Hailey's heart break.

"Honeyfangs, it's alright..Don't be upset my little blood orange.. Transform back please? Or atleast look at me..I want to see your cute face..Human or bat, I don't mind.."

With a sigh, Jake transformed back into his human form, still looking away as he had his knees up. He hid his face in them, not wanting Hailey to see him. Hailey scooted up to him, turning his face towards hers, cupping his warm cheeks.

"Jake, it's okay..Don't worry..You would never hurt me.." Hailey said softly, pressing her nose against his. "Please, don't be upset. It was just your vampire urges." Hailey planted a small kiss onto his forehead, causing Jake to smile happily.

"God, I love you so much, princess.." Jake said, placing his hands on her shoulders.

"I love you too, honeyfangs.." Hailey proceeded to bring Jake into a hug, her arms holding onto him tightly. She snuggled her face into his warm collarbone in comfort. Jake did the same, blessed to have Hailey by his side.

They soon broke apart from the cuddle with a beam. "Can we lay down?" Jake asked her shyly. Hailey smiled at him and pecked his lips lovingly.

"Of course we can.." She said in reply, caressing his cheek.

With that, Hailey watched as Jake laid his body down against the blanket, motioning her to come over to him. Hailey crawled over to the vampire, her body hovering over his. She then leaned down and rested herself on top of him, her face pressed against his chest.

Hailey closed her eyes, hearing his steady heartbeat which gave her a sense of warmth. Jake rubbed her back affectionately, closing his eyes as well. He felt the girl nestle into him even more, which made him grin. "I love you, Jakey.." Hailey muttered out, her eyelids still shut.

"I love you too, princess.."

-End-