chapter three

The rest of the group couldn't believe their eyes as they saw what just happened. Chan caught Hyunjin just in time before he could fall and hit his head again.

"You gonna say thank you?" Chan asks while raising an eyebrow.

"Why should I say thank you to a guy who almost killed me?"

"The guy who almost killed you also saved your life."

"Whatever."

Hyunjin just pushed him aside and brushed off imaginary dirt from his clothes before walking away.

As he walked back into the school, he was met with Daehwi.

"Sorry, Hyunjin. I should've know better than letting my, uh, gay friend tour you." He apologized while biting his bottom lip.

"Yeah, you should've known better. Why would you let me follow your gay friend around when you know damn well I hate those people?" Hyunjin replied frustratedly, crossing his arms in the process.

"Well I mean- It would've just been a follow and go type of thing but you.."

"Whatever. I'll forgive you."

;

Hyunjin fiddled with his pencil, thinking of what to sketch while the teacher kept talking. He admit, his class was boring, especially with the teacher talking non-stop about his life that really anyone could care less for.

He then suddenly thought of drawing the teacher who kept talking.

And so, he did. He drew every single detail the teacher had as he kept talking. Few moments later, the sketch was finished and Hyunjin just smirked at how good it was.

Then all of a sudden, he felt a tap on his shoulder, which slightly frightened him. He turned around and noticed it was the boy, Changbin, who tapped him.

"Pass me that sketch of yours." He whispered.

Obviously Hyunjin wasn't gonna give it to him all brand new. He crumbled the paper into a ball and tossed it over his shoulder, not even interested into seeing the others reaction.

However, he heard a small laugh coming from behind him right after he tossed the crumbled paper.

;

An hour later, the bell rang and school was finally over. The feeling of relief rushed over Hyunjin as he heard the bell ring. He could finally go home and get out of this school.

He piled all his books and rushed towards his locker that he got just today, and stuffed all of it inside.

"It's your first day and you're treating your locker just like that? You should keep it organized for today at least." A voice popped out of nowhere and Hyunjin immediately turned around.

"Can you guys leave me alone? What do you want from me?" Hyunjin whined as he once again, was surrounded by the group he despised the most.

"A valid reason." Minho spoke, and Hyunjin just rolled his eyes for the millionth time.

"I already told you, I don't need to give a valid reason for you all to leave me alone."

"We aren't gonna leave you alone after what you said about us." Jeongin spoke out bravely.

"Oh please, I will literally get on my knees and beg for you all to leave me alone. I just wanna get through this school year smoothly..." Hyunjin frowned and was surprisingly about to get on his knees before he was slammed against the locker by Chan.

"Ouch!" He whined as he rubbed his shoulder. "This is the second time you've hurt me today!"

"If anything, you deserve it." The older scoffed.

"Alright. I'll let you all beat me till your satisfaction for you to leave me alone."

Of course the group knew what Hyunjin meant when he said that sentence, but Minho just wanted to tease him for this one.

"Oh~? You'll let us beat you?" Minho teased while leaning in closer to the boy, who's eyes immediately widen out of disgust.

"N-Not like that you dumbass!" He shouted as he pushed the other away from him.

The boys around him laughed as Hyunjin stood there, disgusted. As they were busy laughing, he took this as his chance to get away. And so, he did manage to succeed in his mission.

;

"How was school sweetie?" Hyunjin's mother asks as she heard the front door creak open.

"It was okay." Hyunjin responded quickly before heading up to his room. All the boy wanted to do was lay in his bed for the rest of eternity honestly.

he plopped himself on his comfortable bed and shut his eyes. Thank god he didn't have any homework. Though, it was his first day anyways.

;

"What are we gonna do about him?" Felix asks as he was handed his plate full of dinner.

"Well we can't really do anything. He refuses to give us a valid reason on why he despises gay people so much." Chan replies while shrugging.

Seungmin was in thought for a bit before joining into the conversation, "Maybe something happened between him and a past relationship with a gay person?"

The group stayed silent for a bit and processed what Seungmin just said.

"Well, Daehwi did say he hasn't had the best relationship with gay people." Jeongin added on while taking a bite of his steak.

"Do you think he got sexually harassed?" Jisung suddenly asked.

"Aish, you're going too far! Let's just end it here."

;

The next day at school, Hyunjin went back to his locker to get the books he needed for today. As he took them out one by one, he realized how heavy it was.

"Stupid books.." He thought as he struggled to close his locker.

He kneeled down and placed a few of them in his bag. It wasn't the best idea, but he didn't want to carry all of them in his arms around campus.

"Hey Hyunjin!" Daehwi spoke out as he opened his locker to do the same.

"Hey." He replied while standing up.

"You good?" Daehwi suddenly asks, making eye contact with the other.

"I'm fine, just these stupid books are quite heavy." The other replied with a frown plastered on his face.

"You wanna carry it for me?" Hyunjin continued, obviously teasing his best friend.

"I can." Another voice popped out, making both boys turn around.

Hyunjin's eyes widened after seeing who was volunteering, "Anyone but you." He says with a disgusted look on his face.

"What's wrong with me?" Minho asks as if he didn't already know the answer.

"You're-"

Before Hyunjin could even continue speaking, Daehwi was by his side signaling him to be quiet.

"Minho, it's not that hard. Please, leave him alone." Daehwi spoke up for the other.

Minho just rolled his eyes and scoffed before walking away. However, he leaned into Hyunjin's ear and whispered something that left him stunned.

"You'll be falling for me and the boys within seconds so I suggest cleansing that disgusting mind of yours."