chapter fifteen

Just in a few minutes, the mood of the party room was back to normal. Everyone having fun and enjoying their time. However, Hyunjin just still couldn't let go of the scenario.

"Here, drink some water." Felix said as he placed a bottle of cold water on the table.

The boys were all trying to calm Hyunjin down since he was still super angry. He took a few sips of water that Felix gave him so he could have at least something down his system.

"You didn't eat anything yet, right? Here, I'll go get you some food." Minho spoke and soon left to go get a plate full of food for the boy.

Hyunjin was soon calming down, but yet he was confused why the others cared so much.

"So, what exactly happened?" Daehwi asks, still very clueless about the situation. Sure, he knew everyone hated Heiran, but the fact Hyunjin seemed to feel the most hatred towards her was weird, especially because he was new and still didn't know her full image.

"I don't want to talk about it. But, she deserves to earn a punch from me." Hyunjin said, obviously not wanting to bring up the traumatic events that happened.

Daehwi just stayed silent and started to think on his own. Hyunjin also sat in silence as he waited for Minho to come back with the plate of food he promised.

Soon enough, the boy did come back and Hyunjin adjusted himself in his seat as soon as he saw Minho coming forward.

"Here, eat up." Minho said and placed the plate down on the table.

"I didn't know what you would like, so i got a variety you can choose from." He continued.

Hyunjin mumbled a small thank you before picking up his chopsticks and eating. He didn't even try to hide the fact he was starving, considering that he's never really ate a full meal today.

"Make sure to take a break and drink water also." Felix jumped in with a small smile.

He didn't know why, but the boy was suddenly starting to like the others company. For some reason, they all made him feel, safe. Daehwi was always by Hyunjin's side and had his back since forever, and having more people stick to his side was somewhat comforting to him.

"Are you guys gonna go eat?" Daehwi asked after realizing that none of the others, including him, ate yet.

"We might just take home food when everyone leaves." Changbin responded with a shrug.

;

Hours later, everyone started to leave the party room as it got super late. Chan and the others started to clean up and Hyunjin helped by packing up all the foods for them to take.

As soon as the boy finished, he sat down on the stage and rested. It would a lie if he said he wasn't tired from all the shouting and drama that happened today.

While he was resting and waiting for the others to finish cleaning up, Daehwi found him dozing off.

He got the attention from the others and they all noticed the sleeping boy.

"He must be really tired from tonight." Changbin whispered while silently adoring the boy.

Chan slowly moved his way closer to Hyunjin and wrapped his jacket around him while slowly setting him down into a more comfortable sleeping position.

"Let him rest." Chan whispered and moved away.

The boys continued to clean up and when they were finally finished, Felix came back and took a peak at Hyunjin to see if he was still sleeping, considering the fact they made a few loud noises in the process of cleaning the tables and chairs.

When he seen the boy still peacefully sleeping, he gave the others a thumbs up, signaling to him that he has never woken up since.

"This feels like a spy mission and I don't like it." Jisung slouched and whined.

"Me neither." Seungmin frowned, but was still admiring the boy.

"Oh get over it you two, who's waking him up?" Jeongin asked and stared at the others.

Everyone stayed silent as they looked at each other.

"Somebody? Answer!" Jeongin whispered shout, showing signs that he was starting to get pissed off by the silence of the others.

"I'll wake him." Daehwi said and walked up to his best friend.

;

Finally, everyone got out of the school building and waited outside.

"You guys all have a ride, right?" Chan asks just so he could make sure no one was completely empty.

Everyone nodded, but one was obviously lying. And that happened to be, Hyunjin. His phone battery was dead, and he didn't call his mom on when to pick him up since he didn't even know either about when he was gonna leave.

So, let alone, the boy started walking off first because he didn't want to spend another minute in the cold air.

"I'll be leaving first, bye guys." Hyunjin waved goodbye and left.

-

The wind started to pick up and it was getting colder for the boy. He stopped by a convenience store to grab a bottle of water since he was dying of thirst.

He was still somewhat far away from his house, which made him whine.

Although, to his dismay, a car showed up in front of him. The bright lights made him cover his eyes until it turned off and someone was revealed.

Hyunjin was shocked on who it was.

"Heiran?"

"I thought you were my boyfriend. What happened?"

"For fuck sakes girl, I am not your boyfriend okay?! Get my words in your fucked up mind of yours!"

"You clearly asked me out. Was that just all fake to you?"

"Correction, I did not ask you out. I asked you kindly if you could pretend to be my girlfriend. You gave in and agreed. Why are you getting so pissed over your own doings?"

"You, hurt me. I actually like you, Hyunjin!"

"If you actually fucking liked me then why did you agree to being my fake girlfriend if you clearly knew you were gonna get hurt?"

"I thought you would catch feelings in the process."

"Heiran, we're not in some sort of romance fairytale movie! This is reality!"

"Uh huh, reality."

Before Heiran could even make a move on Hyunjin, the boy immediately slapped her across the face.

"You fucking bitch, don't you dare try to touch me."