chapter five

! WARNING !
MENTIONS OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT IS INCLUDED IN THIS CHAPTER!

Hyunjin was slammed against the locker, once again. He winced in pain as his shoulder was still sore from yesterday and yet again, it got slammed against the hard locker.

"First of all, don't you ever call Seungmin a bitch. Second of all, you don't want to be dating that slut Heiran." Chan spoke aggressively as his eyes never left the younger.

Hyunjin kept his eyes locked on the ground, he didn't even want to make eye contact with any of them. "Gosh, how bad could this Heiran girl be?" He thought as he rubbed his sore shoulder.

"Look at me, Hyunjin." Chan continued.

He sounded rather scary, which made Hyunjin quite scared for himself also because he knew Chan was stronger than him.

The older raised Hyunjin's chin, forcing him to make eye contact, "If you don't want to get sexually harassed, I suggest dropping that girlfriend of yours."

Hyunjin had tears forming in his eyes as he heard that word, 'sexually harassed.' He never wanted to hear that word ever again.

"I won't get sexually harassed because I know how to defend myself." Hyunjin spoke softly, trying his hardest not to let a tear slip out of his eye.

"You don't even know how to defend yourself here, so why would you know how to defend yourself when you get sexually harassed?" Minho spoke out seriously.

"This idiot doesn't even know what he's doing." Changbin mumbled, but everyone heard him loud and clear.

"I don't know what I'm doing? I've experienced being sexually harassed before and you dare tell me I don't know what I'm doing?!" Hyunjin shouted, finally letting the tears drop down his cheeks.

Everyone had a shock expression on their face as Hyunjin started to cry silently on the ground, knees to his chest. Chan looked at the crying boy who was merely in pain.

"Once you experience it, then you have the rights to tell me I don't know what I'm doing. Until then, you have no right to speak up about that matter." Hyunjin quietly sobbed out.

"Hyunjin.." Felix softly spoke out, making his way to the crying boy.

"If I tell you guys that stupid valid reason, will you all just leave me alone!?" Hyunjin shouted once again, making the others speechless.

Hyunjin took a deep breath in before spilling everything.

"I was only 12 when I got sexually harassed by a gay person."

"They loved everything about me, my hair, my face, my lips, my b-body..."

"It went on for 5 years in middle school and my old high school."

"I took a break before transferring to this school. Ever since that incident, I started to fear gay people."

"The truth is, I don't actually hate gay people, I'm just afraid. Afraid the traumatizing event will happen once more. I tend to act like the way I am with gay people now to seem more intimidating when I'm actually highly scared of them."

"I'm not disgusted by them either, I'm just disgusted about the fact they're capable of doing anything to me."

"I was traumatized then and still am."

Everyone stayed silent as they payed attention to every single word that dropped out of Hyunjin's mouth. They were all shocked at his terrifying back story and couldn't think of anything to say afterwards.

Jeongin was the first to break the silence, "We didn't expect this was gonna be your reason..."

"Hyunjin, we're nothing like that. We are the complete opposite, there's no need to fear us."

"That's exactly what I heard when I was about to get sexually harassed! All I wanted was a friend. A friend who could help me in these such matters, but instead...I had to experience it first until life was merciful enough to give me a best friend..." Hyunjin shouted at first, but lowered his voice as he continued to speak. He was in pain, and the others knew that.

More and more tears ran down Hyunjin's cheek as he remained silent. Chan kneeled down to his level and fixed his messy hair, moving a strand behind his ear.

"Hyunjin, we promise." He spoke while rubbing the younger's back to calm him down.

He shivered at the sudden touch but got used to it quickly. "You're not taking advantage of me right..?"

"Of course not."

;

"He opened up...just like that?" Daehwi says while still trying to process the information he was just given.

All Minho and Chan did was nod, making Daehwi even more shocked. He was Hyunjin's best friend, and hearing that he opened up so quickly to others just stunned him.

"So where is he now? Is he okay?" He ask worriedly, but the feeling immediately rushed away when the other two nodded once again.

"He fell asleep..I'm guessing it was because the amount of crying and just tired in general."

;

Hyunjin was peacefully sleeping on the desks in one of an empty classroom. A jacket was laid over him while another jacket was supporting his head.

"I can't believe someone like him would get sexually harassed." Jisung spoke while observing over the sleeping boy.

"Jisung, he's literally so pretty. Men these days just can't resist other pretty men." Felix replied while staring at the said boy.

"Can y'all get any gayer?" Jeongin joined in with a scoff.

"Don't act like you don't have a interest in him." Seungmin also joined in.

"Aish just be quiet, he's sleeping."

"I still can't believe he went from an annoying bitch to a soft person." Jisung whispered loudly on purpose, making Felix glare at him.

"Technically he did have a reason to be an annoying bitch.." Seungmin whispered back while shrugging.

"True."

;

"So, you're telling me...He asked you to be his fake girlfriend?" A girl asks with a confused look on her face.

"Yeah, but it's whatever. That boy will fall for me soon. No one could resist my charms." Heiran replies while taking a sip of her water.

Chan overheard the two girls as he was passing the room they were in. He couldn't help but clench his fists at what they were saying.