chapter fourteen

Minho was fuming in anger as he clenched his fists. The others were frightened about the sudden raise in voice, and the fact Minho was angrier than ever. They all knew whenever Minho got mad, it was no joke.

"Minho calm down.." Jisung tried to calm the older down, but it was no use.

"Don't get involved with this Jisung." Minho replied with a low-toned voice.

Heiran carelessly rolled her eyes until they focused on what seemed to be a crying boy. She didn't recognize the boy yet, but when he lifted his head the image immediately popped up in her mind.

She was about to walk towards his direction until Minho stopped her, "Where do you think you're going? You're not welcome here."

"I'm going to my boyfriend?" Heiran replied sarcastically with a scoff.

"He's not your boyfriend." Minho spoke, slightly raising his voice as he said the word, 'not.'

"Fine then, fake boyfriend." And with just like that, Heiran excused herself and walked towards Hyunjin who was panicking.

"Stay the fuck away Heiran, he doesn't want to see you." Chan spoke up as he felt Hyunjin's grip get tighter on him.

"Can't a fake girlfriend visit her fake boyfriend?"

"For fuck sakes Heiran, that situation is over now. Now fuck off will you?"

"Can you learn to take a hint you bitch?" Minho popped up from behind with furrowed eyebrows.

"I don't see no hints?"

"You must be fucking blind then. Clearly no one in this party room wants you here, use your two fucking eyes to see that."

"Hyunjin." Heiran spoke, making the boy shake even more.

"Get the fuck away you whore." Minho spoke as he pushed the girl aside.

"I'm not gonna do anything, I just need a word from him."

"Well clearly he doesn't want to fucking talk to you!" Felix snapped. He was done with all the drama and couldn't keep his mouth shut for any longer.

Once again, everyone in the party room stared at the boys in shock.

"Guys stop yelling.." Hyunjin mumbled but fortunately everyone heard him.

"Ugh stop being a cry baby and come talk to me for a second." Heiran scoffed as she looked at her nails.

Hyunjin wiped his tears from his cheek and stood up, ready to follow the girl, but Chan grabbed at his wrist to sit him back down.

"If you need to talk to Hyunjin, I'm coming." Chan said with an angry look plastered on his face.

"Alright, fine." Heiran shrugged and then motioned the two boys to follow her outside the party room.

Hyunjin stayed close to Chan as he was still highly afraid of the other.

"Hyunjin, we need to talk."

Chan stared at Heiran with a frown stuck on his face. He did not trust this girl one bit, even if she were to apologize and drop down on her knees, he would never trust her.

"Look I know I did fucked up shit to you but come on, get over it." Heiran was harsh with her words, which made Hyunjin not only upset, but he felt the feeling of anger growing on him.

"Get over it? He already has trauma from the past and you made it worse by letting history repeat itself!" Chan argued for Hyunjin. He knew the boy wouldn't be able to stand up for himself at this moment, so he took the opportunity.

Heiran was lost for words for a split second until she rolled her eyes, "Past is in the past. It happened like a week ago anyways, stop being such a baby about it."

"You fucking sexually harassed me!" Hyunjin snapped and the other two were speechless for a few seconds.

"You were at fault first! You came up to me and asked me to be your fake girlfriend!" Heiran shouted back with anger.

"Why is that my fault?!"

"Because maybe I actually liked you?!"

"I was fucking new to this school, how could you like me when that was the first day you've ever seen my face!"

Chan stared as the two argued over and over again. He's never seen Hyunjin this angry before, but he felt somewhat proud. The boy was sticking up for himself, finally.

It was just only a matter of time until Chan was quick to respond to Hyunjin's movement.

That boy was about to attack Heiran, which Chan could completely understand and he would totally let Hyunjin do so, however, he didn't want any violence to be around when there was a party going on. That would just completely mess up the entire vibe for everyone.

When Chan noticed Hyunjin was about to hit her, he pulled him back quickly.

"Heiran, just fuck off already." Chan interrupted through the shouting and attempt of violence.

"Why? We're only getting started." Heiran smirked and made eye contact with Hyunjin's eyes.

"You little bitch. I won't hesitate to hit you!" Hyunjin shouted as he tried to get out of Chan's grip, but unfortunately there was no use.

"Oh so all of a sudden your this brave boy who could defend himself but this side of you couldn't come out when you were laying helplessly on the bathroom floor?"

Hyunjin clenched his fists even tighter once he heard every single word that dropped out of Heiran's mouth, "Let go of me Chan!"

"Look, I would love to watch you beat the shit out of this girl, but not when we're having a party. Save this violence for another day."

"I don't care whether we're having a party or not, let me go!"

Chan called the other boys, completely ignoring the angry boy he had in his arms. The others immediately showed up afterwards and was shocked once they saw the scene.

"Damn, I would honestly pay money to see Hyunjin fi-" Jisung spoke, but was soon signaled to shut up by Changbin.

"You really gotta call for backup? That's funny." Heiran sarcastically laughed but then went back into a straight face.

"If you don't fucking let me go I will punch you instead." Hyunjin spoke, referring to Chan as the grip he had on him tightened.

"Heiran, just leave already. We don't want any more drama. Minho, make sure she gets outside, I'm gonna take Hyunjin somewhere else."

Minho nodded in agreement and Chan soon left with Hyunjin.

;

Chan met up with Daehwi who was left clueless. The moment he saw Hyunjin, he immediately ran up to him.

"Are you okay Hyunjin? What happened?" Daehwi asks and leaded him to the table they're were originally sitting at.

"I was so close to beating the shit out of that girl, you don't even understand." Hyunjin responded with anger, fists still clenched.

"Hyunjin, calm down." Chan spoke and held onto the boys wrists.

The atmosphere of the party room was far different now that everyone has witnessed a big argument. All that could be heard was soft whispering through one another, and no one was having much fun anymore.

"Chan, why the hell would you do that? She deserves a punch from me!"

"She deserves much worse, but I don't want violence here Hyunjin."

"Fucking idiot." The boy mumbled, and fortunately for him, Chan managed to let that slip since he knew how angry the boy was.

"Let's just bring this drama back another time?" Daehwi said with a nervous smile as he didn't want the mood to be down for the whole night.

"Next time that bitch shows up in front of my face again, it's on sight."