chapter fourty-five

"Why is Hyunjin ignoring us?" Chan asks the others while he stared at the said boy who was sitting alone at a table.

"I don't know, his mood seems down as well." Jisung responded but his full focus was on his phone.

"I said hi to him this morning but he ran off as if he didn't even know me." Felix said while frowning.

"Wait guys, he's coming this way!" Jisung quietly warned as he saw the other walking towards their table.

Hyunjin walked up to Changbin with a small brown bag in his hand, "Here, your hoodie. I'm not keeping it, I can't. I did wash it though, so don't worry about it."

Changbin took the bag and looked inside, seeing his hoodie. "Aw, you washed it? I was hoping you'd at least give it to me and it would still smell like you."

Hyunjin's cheeks flushed a pale red, "Yeah, something happened and I just had to wash it. I'll get going now."

Just before Hyunjin could leave, he felt a hand wrap around his wrist, "Wait, Hyunjin."

The boy turned around and noticed Chan was the one gripping onto him.

"Are you okay? You don't seem like yourself and not to mention, it does seem like you're ignoring us." Chan said while staring right into Hyunjin's eyes, who only did turn away after a few seconds.

"It's nothing...I'm just tired." Hyunjin answered and showed a slight smile on his face to look more convincing.

"You're lying." Jisung said suddenly, startling Hyunjin.

Hyunjin let out a sigh, "Can you let me go now? I have stuff to do.."

"Hyunjin please don't lie to us." Chan spoke out.

"Yeah yeah, I won't. Please let go now...there's people staring.."

The older looked around and Hyunjin was definitely not wrong, there was people staring at them. He looked back at Hyunjin before letting go.

"I'll talk to you guys later." Hyunjin said before leaving.

;

"When can you leave the hospital?" Seungmin asks before taking a sip of water.

"My stomach is still in pain, so I don't know yet." Jeongin shrugged while grabbing himself a grape.

"Ugh, I'm sorry you had to experience this. I'll make sure Jiwoon gets the punishment he deserves." Seungmin said with a slight smile on his face.

"It's fine Seungmin, I took the bu—the stab for you." Jeongin chuckled when he realized what he was about to say.

"I still don't get how you can laugh at such situation like this." The other frowned.

"I just find it funny."

"You find it funny how you literally got stabbed and could've died?"

"Yeah. It's my bad habit, okay? Don't judge me."

Seungmin scoffed, "Whatever."

;

Hyunjin was peacefully washing his hands in the bathroom until someone else walked in that caught his attention. He turned off the sink and went to dry his hands, ignoring who just came in. However, the person walked up to him.

"Hyunjin."

"Yes, Jisung..?"

"What actually happened last night after we dropped you off?" The boy suddenly asked, making Hyunjin shocked.

"I...what?" Hyunjin tried to act confused, but Jisung wasn't having it.

"Tell me." He said, slowly making Hyunjin back up onto the bathroom counter.

"J-Jisung.."

"Am I making you uncomfortable?"

"N-No...it's just.."

"I got your heart beating fast?" Jisung laughed, causing Hyunjin to grumble as he rolled his eyes.

"Shut up."

"May I kiss you?" Jisung suddenly asked which caused Hyunjin to be taken aback by the sudden question.

"May you kiss me? Uhm.."

"First Chan, then Felix, now Jisung...Gosh, what world am I living in?!"

"It's okay if you feel uncomfortable, I just..."

Without hesitation or a warning, Hyunjin suddenly pulled the other into a kiss, having Jisung wide eyed before he adjusted to the feeling.

Jisung took control over the kiss and left Hyunjin shook. He was definitely experienced with this type of stuff.

As soon as the kiss broke, Hyunjin spoke out first, "Are you experienced? It felt like you were.."

"Of course! I've kissed the others before. I mean, we're all in a relationship anyways." Jisung replied with a smile and Hyunjin just nodded his head awkwardly.

"Did you like it?" Jisung asked.

"Oh—uh...It was definitely a different feeling.."

Jisung just chuckled before suddenly changing into a serious facial expression, "Okay, what actually happened last night? Tell me."

"Dang it, I thought he'd forget."

——————————

short chapter because next the next chapter...

shit is about to go down.

(i'm sorry for the things that will happen in the next chapter pls don't pull anything on me 😭)