chapter four

As time passed by, all Hyunjin could think about is what Minho whispered in his ear this morning. He couldn't even focus on any of his classes because of what he said. Hyunjin almost gagged every time that thought of him falling for a male crossed his mind.

He tiredly walked out to the bleachers since it was break time for everyone.

He sat in thought for a bit. Obviously asking face to face to leave him alone wasn't working, so he needed to think about another plan.

His eyebrows furrowed as he struggled about what to do, but sooner or later, he thought of a plan.

He needed a girlfriend, or at least a girl who could pretend she and him were dating. Hyunjin was sure those boys would leave him alone by then.

;

"Daehwi!" Hyunjin shouted as he saw his best friend in the distance of the hallway.

The figure walked up closer, "Yes Hyunjin? You seem excited now."

"I thought about an awesome plan that could make those stupid boys leave me alone!" Hyunjin exclaimed with a smile. Oh how proud he was to think of this idea.

His best friend chuckled at the sight of him, "What's your plan?"

Hyunjin then explained everything that was in his thoughts a few minutes ago. Daehwi listened and payed attention carefully to what the boy was saying.

"So..you want a girlfriend?"

"Well...at least a girl who could pretend me and her are dating."

Daehwi nodded in agreement, but was still curious about how his best friend would pull this off.

;

"Okay! We need a plan." Minho shouted as the boys looked at him in confusion.

Jeongin scoffed at what the older has said, "What plan?"

"A plan to make that Hyunjin guy fall for us, duh. What else?"

The group widened their eyes at what they just heard.

"He's not gonna fall for us, he literally hates gays."

"Everyone can change." Minho replied with a shrug and a smirk.

This made the group turn their thoughts around as they nodded in agreement.

;

Hyunjin walked around during his break time, looking for any girls that seemed to be interested in him. Even though he was new, he still caught girls glancing at him on his first day. He was on the handsome side anyways.

He walked through the halls, eyes glued to the floor as he was starting to get bored. Until, he heard a few whispers coming from his right.

"You see that new guy?"

"Yeah, he's pretty handsome."

"I know right!"

Hyunjin took this as an advantage and walked up to the two girls who were talking about him.

"Hello ladies." He spoke with a warming smile on his face, possibly making the girls fall for him even more.

"What's your names?" He asks with a smirk growing on his face.

"U-Uh My name is Heiran." The girl stuttered as she was completely blown away by Hyunjin's beauty.

"She's all yours." The other replied. Sure, they both found Hyunjin handsome, but she wasn't fully interested as she already has a boyfriend.