chapter thirty-nine

They all went inside of the hospital building, talking to the front desk that they were visiting someone. As soon as they got access, they went to Seungmin's room. They all saw him peacefully laying in the hospital bed.

"It's worse to think that his own brother caused all this." Hyunjin spoke, taking a few steps closer to get a better view of the boy.

"Why would he do that...? I know me and my brother would fight a lot but we would never do something like this to each other." Jisung said with a sad expression on his face.

"He did it out of pure jealousy." Hyunjin replied, remembering what Heiran told him.

"Gosh, he's actually physco."

"Only now you've realized?"

Chan stepped closer to see Seungmin, "It's still yet unknown if he'll wake up or not, right?" He asks which caused everyone's eyes to widen as they didn't know about it until now.

"Actually...the doctor informed me that it's confirmed he'll wake up. They just don't know when." A sigh of relief rushed through everyone as Hyunjin announced the news.

"That's good, at least we know he'll wake up."

;

Jiwoon grumbled as he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He annoyingly took it out and noticed the hospital was calling him.

"Hello?"

"Hello Jiwoon, we are calling to inform you about the recent news about your brother, Seungmin. The doctors did some tests on him and they confirmed he will wake up. However, it is still unclear when."

The boy's eyes widened, "O-Oh, isn't that nice! Thank you for letting me know, I'm so glad he'll wake up!" He spoke but he obviously had an angry expression on his face.

"Of course, we will email you other new information. Thank you."

Jiwoon hanged up the phone and suddenly threw his device across the room.

"Today's gonna be your last fucking day Seungmin, and I'll make sure of it."

;

After a while, the boys soon left the hospital as they were starting to get hungry for lunch.

"How's your knee Hyunjin? You're not using crutches so..." Jisung asks and Hyunjin smiled.

"Yeah...It still hurts but I'm fine without the crutches now." He says while smiling.

"That's good! Anyways, what do you guys want to eat for lunch?"

"Should we do takeout or dine in at a restaurant?" Minho this time asks while scrolling through the options on his phone.

"I kind of want to do takeout and just eat at a park or something." Chan says while letting out a sigh.

"Okay, we can do that. But what do you guys want to eat?" Minho laughs.

The others silently thought for a while until Minho lost his patience, "Do y'all just wanna eat burgers and fries? You guys are taking so long to decide."

"Fine, let's just do burgers and fries then."

;

Daehwi walked around the streets aimlessly, not being aware of someone following him. He walked into several stores and after an hour, he finally realized. A person that had a black hood over them along with a black mask covering their face has been following him for an hour.