chapter thirty

Without thinking, Jiwoon threw Seungmin off of him, causing him to fall on the hard concrete, head first.

His eyes widened as soon as he realized what he done. He could've killed his own brother. Jiwoon rushingly ran down the bleachers to check on the other.

He started panicking as soon as he lifted Seungmin's head and saw blood stained on the ground already.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck."

The boy carefully carried his brother without being seen and left the campus.

;

"Where even is he anyways? I'll make sure to break his knee for you Hyunjin, don't worry." Minho spoke while cracking his knuckles and neck.

The other chuckled, "I'm not sure. I thought he'd be looking for me but I never seen him once today."

"Maybe he finally admit defeat!" Felix cheered with his hands in the air.

"I doubt it." Hyunjin thought.

"Jeongin, where's Seungmin? He was last seen with you." Chan whispered to the younger, who immediately got flashbacks.

"O-Oh I thought he went back to the cafeteria, no?" Jeongin whispered back nervously.

"I didn't see him...and even if he did, he would've came to me."

Jeongin's eyes started to wander around the place, drastically thinking where Seungmin went after he stormed out of the empty classroom.

"He'll probably meet up with one of us soon, but I-I got to use the bathroom."

Jeongin excused himself from the group and went out to search for the missing boy. He saw him leave the classroom and went right, so he tried to follow the pathway Seungmin would've taken.

He was soon outside in front of the gigantic field. He tried to look for the other from a distance but found no hope. He went to the bleachers since he knew Seungmin loved sitting at this one specific spot. However, no one was there.

As the boy was passing, his eyes suddenly caught a glimpse of a red stain that was on the ground, completely visible since it was on concrete.

He bent down and suddenly touched it. He looked at his finger that now had a bit of red on it. He smelled it, and it definitely was blood.

"If this is what I think it is, I really thought these just happened in high school killer movies."

Jeongin let out a huff of air before returning back inside of the school building.

;

"What happened?" Jisung whispered to the returning boy.

"I found blood stained on the concrete outside at the field." Jeongin whispered back, also showing his finger that still had the blood stain.

Jisung took a quick glance at it before moving his eyes back onto the other, "It's not from Seungmin...right?"

"I don't know."

Jisung tried his best not to panic, but the thoughts he had about Seungmin made him drive insane to the point he collapsed to the ground, struggling to breathe.

"Jisung!"

Chan quickly turned his head to face the incident and went towards the panicking boy. He held him in his arms as he tried to calm him down by rubbing small circles on his back and palms.

Hyunjin stared at the situation in shock, getting horrible flashbacks he did not want to remember.

"What's wrong? Jisung, take it easy!"

"S-Seungmin...H-He.."

"He what? What about Seungmin?"

"I-It's my fault. It's a-all my fault.."

Jeongin came on the other side of the boy and tried to help calm him down, "It's not your fault Jisung, please calm down."

Changbin worriedly watched what was happening until he saw Jeongin's finger.

"What's on your finger Jeongin?"

Chan suddenly took the boys hand and saw the blood that was on his finger.

"Blood?"

"There's blood outside at the field by the bleachers. Jisung thinks it's from Seungmin, that's why he's having a panic attack right now."

Everyone was shocked at the boy's words.

"Why would it be Seungmin's blood?"

"I don't know."

;

The boy waited impatiently for a doctor to come out and call out his name. He was eager to know if Seungmin would be alive or not, which he hoped the boy would be alive.

"Kim Jiwoon?" A doctor finally called out, which caused the said boy to jump out of his seat.

"Is my brother okay?" He eagerly asked.

The doctor looked over the papers before responding, "Your brother hit his head on the concrete pretty hard, which caused small damage near the brain."

Never in his whole life would Jiwoon be hearing those kind of words before. For the first time ever, tears started flowing down his face.

"I am sorry to announce, but your brother is in a coma and we have no idea when he'll wake up or if he ever will wake up."

Jiwoon stood there, frozen.

——————————

a/n i'm actually in sm pain rn since im sick 😭 i just wanna feel better

sorry if this chapter felt so rushed, i was just so tired while writing it...i promise next chapter will be better !!!