chapter twenty-two

!WARNING!
INAPPROPRIATE/UNCOMFORTABLE SCENES INCLUDED IN THIS CHAPTER

Hyunjin woke up and his sight was completely blocked. He was blindfolded and his wrists were tied together tightly, causing them to go red. He winced in pain not only because of his wrists, but also because of his head pounding.

In just a few minutes, he heard a familiar voice that seemed to be in the room.

"See, I tied him up and everything. Where's the money you promised now?"

Hyunjin stayed silent as he was merely confused.

"The money is in my safe. You're free to go, I'll take over from here."

Shivers sent down Hyunjin's spine as soon as he heard another voice in the room. He immediately recognized it and his heart dropped to the ground. He heard a door slam shut and footsteps began to come towards him.

His back was already against the wall, and to avoid getting even more hurt, he didn't wanna move.

He flinched at the sudden touch that he received from a cold hand.

"Oh Hwang Hyunjin, you remember me, don't you?" A deep voice questioned, a smirk slowly appearing.

Hyunjin's stomach dropped. As soon as he heard the voice, he was terrified.

"W-What do you want from me.." Hyunjin mumbled out.

Avoiding the question, the blindfold the boy had on was soon taken off.

"Jiwoon.."

"Long time no see, doll. Why would you leave without a goodbye? It took me months to track you down." The other who was supposedly named Jiwoon spoke.

"Why would I wanna say goodbye..?" Hyunjin responded, his heart racing once the other touched his thigh.

"You're still the perfect boy I know."

Hyunjin gulped in disgust, he wanted to throw up by the way Jiwoon was acting.

"Get your filthy hands off me." He spoke through gritted teeth.

He knew it wasn't his best move since he couldn't do anything with his wrists tied, but then again, he hated the fact he was getting used.

"You're not in a very good position to be saying that, Hyunjin." Jiwoon replied while slowly bringing his hands under the boy's shirt.

Hyunjin flinched at the coldness that had just touched him, "Stop!"

He lifted both his arms and tried to elbow the other in the face, but it didn't work out as he planned.

Jiwoon grabbed Hyunjin's tied wrists and pulled him closer, noses almost touching.

"If you don't want to get hurt, I suggest stop with your stupid threats. I'm the one who has the upper hand here, not you."

Tears started to form in Hyunjin's eyes as his head got pushed into the wall.

"You disgust me.."

Jiwoon only smirked and leaned closer to the boy, "Oh really?"

Before Hyunjin could process anything, he felt a pair of lips touch his, and his eyes widened. He pushed Jiwoon away with his feet that was free.

"What the fuck?! Why would you fucking kiss me, are you out of your mind!" The boy shouted which made the other angrier.

"You changed a lot. In a good way, and in a bad way."