chapter twenty

Felix stood frozen as the wind rushed through and leaves started falling from the trees. The atmosphere became even more intense as eye contact was held for quite a while.

"D-Drugs?" Felix mumbled under his breath but was surprisingly heard by Jeongin, who only just nodded his head.

"Ugh, this is making my head hurt." Minho grumbled as he rubbed his temples with shut eyes.

;

Hyunjin's head started pounding as soon as he started to rest. The room was shaking and his vision was soon starting to get blurry. Fortunately, Daehwi came back into the house right in time.

"Daehwi?" Hyunjin mumbled out while trying his best to sit up.

"You okay Hyunjin?" Daehwi asks and came towards the sick boy.

"My head is literally pounding so bad right now, is there pain killers or tylenol in the cabinet?" Hyunjin asked while rubbing his forehead.

"I'll go check."

Hyunjin let out a sigh. He honestly just wanted to rest without a terrible pain in his head.

;

"Did you get him?" An unknown voice echoed through the room.

"No. His stupid—I don't even know. His friends? Or whatever, they were at his house." Heiran frustratedly announced while clenching her fists.

"Your deadline is next week Wednesday. I'm afraid you don't understand me when I say I need to meet him."

"I do understand you, okay?! It's just hard!" Heiran raised her voice.

"Hard? I had him under my arms within an hour. You could do the same if you tried."

"I am trying! I'm doing this for you, and only you. You promised me money after you told me to drug him but you never gave me the money. Instead, you demand me another request."

"I demand you requests, in return of money. Don't you know, every request I demand you to do, I give twice the amount of money than before?"

"I only need 100 grand! You're offering me almost a million, I don't need that much!"

"Do you know how hard it was to add the drugs into that water? I had to watch behind my back every second so I wouldn't get caught!"

Heiran was furious. She was angry and just wanted the money she was promised and leave for good.

"I would be in jail because of you."

"You were supposed to bring him today, but you failed. You're lucky I'm giving you one more chance."

"One more chance my ass. Can't you just give me the 100 grand you promised?"

"I shall not."

"Bring him here next week Wednesday and I will give you a million, deal?"

"Fine, deal."