chapter eighteen

Hyunjin moved around the couch uncomfortably as the feeling of him getting watched just made him extremely uncomfortable. He tried to shrug it off, but this wasn't something that could leave his mind so easily.

He looked outside the windows, but no one was found, so why was he getting the feeling of being watched?

Hyunjin checked all windows, including the one upstairs, but then again couldn't find anyone. By the time he got back downstairs, Daehwi was out of the bathroom.

"Where were you?" Daehwi asks.

"Daehwi, it feels like we're being watched and I don't like it." Hyunjin blurred out without even thinking twice.

He felt unsafe for some reason.

"Being watched?" Daehwi spoke while looking at the windows.

"Yes, being watched! Daehwi I don't feel safe, It's not even a joke." Hyunjin confessed and placed his palm on his forehead out of distress.

Daehwi looked around the house once again and this time, saw a figure speed past to the corner of the house. He was shocked and immediately went outside without saying anything, making the other confused.

Hyunjin ran up to the window where he saw Daehwi, running.

In just a few minutes, Daehwi came back to the front of the house, having someone in his grip and Hyunjin's eyes widened.

"What the actual fuck."

;

"Chan! Chan! Minho stole my favorite hoodie, again!!" Someone shouted from upstairs and all Chan did was face palm himself.

He looked back at Minho, who was trying his best to contain his laughter.

"Will you stop stealing clothes Minho?" Chan asks with a scoff.

"It's fun to see the boys reactions."

Someone came stomping down the stairs, looking angrier than ever. He rushed towards Minho, who was calmly sitting on the couch.

"Not you wearing my hoodie and acting all causal as if you didn't do anything." Felix frowned and tugged at his hoodie.

"Let me borrow it just this once." Minho replied with a smirk, knowing he was purely annoying the other.

"If you wanted to borrow it, you could've just asked! But no, you stole it!" Felix whined.

While the two were arguing, Chan had just seen a text message that he got from Daehwi and immediately shot up from his seat.

"How the fuck did she find out where he lives?!" Chan accidentally shouted and the two bickering looked up at him.

Chan noticed the two staring at called the others to get downstairs.

"We need to go. Daehwi just texted me saying Heiran is at Hyunjin's house." Chan explained and the boys were all completely shocked.

;

Daehwi kept hold of the girl until the others showed up.

"Why the fuck are you here?" Daehwi asks with a disgusted look plastered on his face.

"I just wanted to see how Hyunjin's doing." The girl confessed, and Daehwi couldn't help but gag at the response.

"How the fuck did you even find out where he lived? And aren't you supposed to be in juvenile?"

Heiran stayed silent, and refused to talk about anything else. It was clear she still liked Hyunjin and would do anything to get together with him.

In about 6 minutes, Chan and the others showed up at the house and saw Daehwi holding Heiran.

Chan fumed in anger as he exited his car to see the two. He clenched his fists, and wanted to punch the girl in the face so hard, but contained himself not to.

"As much as I want to fucking kill you right now, I can't since you haven't done anything to me, but I'll let Hyunjin do the job if he wants to." Chan spoke with clenched fists and had anger show up in his voice.

"Trust me girly, you're lucky that you're alive right now." Jisung laughed and immediately changed back into a serious face.

After seeing the others in front of his house, Hyunjin slowly came out and saw Heiran, already staring at him.

"Why are you guys all here?" Hyunjin asks while giving Heiran a disgusting side eye.

"Permission to fucking kill this bitch." Chan told, his eyes never leaving Heiran.

"Hyunjin! How are you doing? I just wanted to come check up on you!" Heiran shouted with a smile, that just made everyone gag out of disgust.

"What? You're fucking disgusting."

"This girl is getting on my nerves!" Minho frustratedly shouted.

"Hyunjin! Remember that one night, where me and you had a nice conversation? You even touched me!" Heiran said and Hyunjin couldn't even control his anger.

"I fucking touched you?! You lying piece of shit, you tried to touch me! Luckily I was fast enough to fucking slap your ugly face." Hyunjin argued and walked closer to the girl.

"She tried to fucking touch you, again." Minho mumbled and clenched his fists.

"Listen, I don't know what kind of games you're trying to play, but it's obviously not working out. Stop trying to get me to like you, I don't feel anything towards you, just give up already!" Hyunjin yelled and completely forgot about the fact he was sick so his throat got even more sore after he raised his voice.

"I don't even know why you still hang out with the freaks of the school, I thought you hated gay people?"

Heiran was right, Hyunjin did despise gay people a lot but then again, Chan and the others did make him feel somewhat safe.

"I would rather hang out with them instead of hanging out with an overly obsessed person like you."

Heiran sighed and rolled her eyes, "Look, I mean no harm. All I wanted to do was see if Hyunjin was alright."

"Why would you need to know?" Jeongin suddenly joined into the conversation, feeling suspicious of something.

"I just wanted to see if he was doing better since he's sick. Don't you guys do the same thing?"

Everyone stayed silent, but Jeongin was catching onto something, which made him wonder.

"How do you know Hyunjin's sick?" Jeongin asks out of suspicion, and everyone immediately caught on as well.

However, Heiran stayed silent and just smiled.