chapter fourty-four

"Are you okay Hyunjin? You seem so empty." Jisung asks while slightly giggling.

Hyunjin snapped back into reality once he heard the other, "Huh? Oh, yeah! I'm fine...just thinking.."

Felix couldn't help but let out a laughter, making Hyunjin stare directly at him.

"What is this tension.." Changbin mumbled.

"Come on Hyunjin! You're not gay."

"But...why did I like the kiss?"

"No! What am I saying? I didn't enjoy it. I hated it, in fact."

"But I didn't actually..."

Hyunjin put his head down on the table, refusing to take another bite of his pasta, claiming that he wasn't hungry anymore.

"I hate you Felix...and Chan. Why are you doing this to me.."

;

Jeongin was peacefully sleeping in the hospital bed until he heard a noise coming towards him, almost sounding like it was footsteps.

He immediately woke up to the sound and turned around, only seeing a black figure walking his way. He started to panic as he didn't know what to do or what to use to defend himself.

However, once he turned on the lamp right next to him, he was shocked to see who it was in his room.

"Seungmin?!" Jeongin whisper-shouted out of shock.

"I heard you were in here...I wanted to check if it was true." Seungmin responded calmly, making Jeongin lose his mind.

"Y-You're awake?! Seungmin, you're awake! Why are you acting so calm about this?!"

"It felt like I was just taking a nap for a few days."

"Did you even inform the doctors about this?!"

"No. I woke up and left my room, then I heard one of the doctors talking about you so I went to find you."

"Seungmin, are you okay? You have to go inform the doctors that you've woken up. If they go to your room and see that you're not there, they are gonna absolutely freak."

"They'll be fine."

"Seungmin, please go. We'll talk about this in the morning, okay?"

Seungmin nodded and left Jeongin's room after a few minutes. The younger sighed as he didn't expect Seungmin to be awake so soon. Sure, he was happy and all, he just didn't expect it.

;

"Okay Changbin, I'm being serious. Take your hoodie back." Hyunjin said as he placed the hoodie on the other's lap.

"Hyunjin, I'm being serious. Keep the hoodie." Changbin responded while giving Hyunjin the hoodie back.

"We're back at your house, keep it."

Hyunjin frowned, "Changbin take—"

The older closed the door on the other and told Chan to drive off, leaving Hyunjin completely bewildered.

The boy sighed as he went inside, carrying Changbin's hoodie with him.

As soon as he opened the door, he was met with his dad, glaring at him from the couch.

"Where were you?" Mr. Hwang asks angrily.

"I just went out with a few of my friends." Hyunjin replied calmly, even though he was clearly shaking in fear.

"Yeah, and for how many hours? Till sunset? It's pitch dark Hyunjin!" Mr. Hwang yelled and stood up from the couch, now walking towards the boy.

"Dad I—"

"And who's hoodie is this?!" The father interrupted as he snatched the hoodie away from Hyunjin.

"Dad don't please!" Hyunjin panically followed his dad as he went to the dumpster outside.

"Dad I'm begging you please don't!"

Mr. Hwang looked at his son fiercely, "Who's hoodie is this?!"

"I-It's my friends! Please, give it back.."

"Let me guess, your boyfriend's?!"

Hyunjin was speechless for a moment, "Dad—"

"I will not tolerate having a gay son Hyunjin! Mr. Hwang shouted, causing Hyunjin to form tears in his eyes.

"I'm not gay dad! What makes you think I am?!"

"I am not a fool, Hyunjin. I saw you get out of that car full of boys."

"They're just my friends dad!"

Mr. Hwang sighed before throwing the hoodie in the dumpster, causing Hyunjin to immediately run and grab it.

"I want you to stop hanging out with those boys." Mr. Hwang spoke again, making the other stare at him wide-eyed.

"Dad—you can't stop me from being friends with people.." Hyunjin replied softly.

"I don't want you hanging around with them ever again! Mark my words Hyunjin." Mr. Hwang angrily walked back into the house, leaving his son completely frozen.

"Mark my words Hyunjin..."

"Who the fuck does he think he is?" Hyunjin angrily mumbled to himself as he kicked a few rocks on the ground.

;

Jiwoon annoyingly came out of his cell as he was just informed that he got a visitor, which he highly doubted but surprisingly he did.

He was shocked to see on who it was.

"Hey brother."

"Seungmin?! You're up?!"

The boy scoffed after seeing his brothers reaction, "I can't believe you're only getting punished for 3 years."

"I may or may not have bribed the people."

"You bribed them?!" Seungmin shouted as he stood up from his chair.

"What can I say? They were too easy to fool."

Seungmin furrowed his eyebrows, "You may have cheated your way this time, but there won't be a next time for you."

"What does that mean?" Jiwoon scoffed.

"I'm saying that once you get out of here, I will make sure to put you back for another 15 years."

Jiwoon just stared at his brother, who stared back at him intensely, displaying how angry he was.

—————————

*insert suspicious music*

😉

i am sorry for whatever is going to happen next.