chapter thirty-two

"Jeongin!" A voice called out in the huge cafeteria filled with people.

The said boy turned around and saw the same freckled face boy running towards him with his lunch tray in his hands.

"Be careful Felix, you'll drop your lunch." Jeongin laughed and signaled the boy to sit next to him.

Once Felix sat down, he started gobbling up his food since he was starving.

"Calm down, you don't want to choke accidentally."

"I'll be fine!"

Jeongin just stared as the other ate his food. He hate to admit, but he was also starving. He could hear his own stomach rumbling.

Felix noticed and suddenly asked, "Are you gonna eat?"

"No, I'm not hungry." Jeongin quickly responded with a forced smile on his face.

However, Felix wasn't a fool.

"We all know you're starving yourself." He quietly spoke while continuing to eat, causing the other to just freeze in place out of shock.

"What?"

"Chan told us all."

Jeongin was shocked for a moment until Felix said something made him absolutely lose his mind.

"If you continue to starve yourself, I'll starve myself too."

"Felix I— you can't do that!"

"But everyone said it also. Chan, Minho, Changbin, Jisung, and Seungmin. They all said it."

Jeongin stayed silent. He didn't know what to say nor do at a situation like this. Then suddenly, everyone else showed up at the table with their lunch.

Jeongin watched before a sudden food tray was placed in front of him.

"Eat." Minho spoke as he sat down next to Jeongin.

"Min—"

"Do you want me to feed you like a baby?" Minho interrupted while dropping his chopsticks to pick up Jeongin's.

All Jeongin did was stare at the other until someone came rushing towards them in complete panic.

"Is Hyunjin with you guys?" Daehwi asked while panting.

"No..? What's wrong?" Chan stood up and went over to Daehwi who was exhausted from running.

"I told him to join you guys for lunch but..."

"Woah woah woah—we weren't aware of this?" Jisung stood up.

"Aish, fuck."

;

"I'll give you half the money Jiwoon paid me." Heiran spoke with a straight face while Hyunjin had his eyes widened completely.

"Are you kidding? You'd give me 500k?" Hyunjin asked out of shocked.

"Are you doubting me right now? He's a physco!" Heiran raised her voice to almost shouting.

Hyunjin shifted his eyes to the ground as he thought for a bit.

"You asked me to help you, and that's the only plan I have that will possibly work."

"Okay well to be fair—it didn't really work when I used the plan on you."

"Okay well—"

"And plus I'm not gay." Hyunjin said firmly, which then shocked Heiran.

"Hyunjin it's fake though-"

"So? Jiwoon traumatized me."

"But—"

"You know what...are you sure this plan will work?"

"Positive."

Hyunjin thought for a few more seconds before finally giving in, "If you're positive it'll work...fine. I'll do it."

"You sure?"

"Don't make me rethink."

Heiran just scoffed and signaled Hyunjin to leave the classroom before anyone showed up.

Hyunjin left and went directly with the plan Heiran told him to do. Which was unfortunately to get a fake boyfriend this time, instead of a fake girlfriend.

Heiran told him Jiwoon would simply leave him alone after, but he honestly doubted it. However, it was a chance and he took it.

;

Hyunjin showed up in the cafeteria and his eyes immediately locked on the table that contained Daehwi and the rest.

He held onto the crutches tightly before making his way over there.

"Hey guys." He spoke with a smile as he struggled to sit down due to his knee.

"Hyunjin! Where have you been?!" Daehwi asked, quite angrily.

"I just went to the bathroom...why are you so furious?" Hyunjin calmly lied.

"I told you to come here before me. But you showed up 10 minutes after I arrived."

The boy just shrugged before clearing his throat, "Anyways, can one of you guys do me a quick favor?"

"Will you do us a favor?" Minho firmly asked.

"Huh?"

"Jeongin is refusing to eat."

Hyunjin turned his direction towards the said boy and saw his sudden change in expression after he was mentioned.

"Ah...why isn't he eating?" Hyunjin suddenly whispered.

"He's going through something right now...we're just trying to help him." Minho whispered back while eyeing Jeongin.

Hyunjin nodded before clearing his throat once again, "Uh so..the favor I wanted—"

"What is it Hyunjin?"

"Look, it may sound kind of weird at first but..."

"But..?"

"I need someone who can act like my boyfriend...please?"

Everyone was shocked at what happened, surely no one would've expected such favor from Hyunjin.

Although, despite the unexpected favor from the boy, everyone stood up from their seats, all volunteering to do the weird request. Well, except Daehwi, obviously.

"I..." Hyunjin was speechless as he made eye contact with everyone.

Minho looked and noticed everyone standing up, "Um...why are we all standing?"

Changbin looked around, "Come on, everyone can't do it. I should, I'm an expert at acting!"

"I doubt it." Minho replied sternly, which only caused Changbin to glance at him.

"Hyunjin wants to be seen with a good looking man, right? I'm perfect for that." Minho continued with a proud grin plastered on his face.

"We all know who's clearly boyfriend material, me!" Felix interrupted.

Chan just sighed and walked over to Hyunjin who was completely silent during the whole argument.

"I'm clearly the most perfect one for Hyunjin." Chan spoke with a grin.

"You all need to stop arguing over this, clearly I'm the best one." Jisung smiled while looking proud as if he just earned a golden medal.

"How about you all just shut up and let Hyunjin choose?" Jeongin interrupted all with a louder voice than usual.

And now, all the pressure was directed towards the silent boy.