chapter thirteen

"Sweetie, it's not good to be cooped up in your room all day. You should go to the school party." Hyunjin's mother softly spoke as she gave her son a glass of water.

"I don't think so mother." The boy was quick to respond.

Mrs. Hwang just sighed, "You need to fix your bad habits Hyunjin."

Hyunjin stared at his mother before chugging down the glass of water he received, "I'll fix them, just not today."

"But didn't you already have plans set with your best friend? I thought you and Daehwi were going to the party together." She says as she remembers Daehwi telling her.

"Whatever Daehwi said was not true."

"I did overhear your conversation though."

Hyunjin sighed and rolled his eyes.

;

"This isn't the first time he ran away from us." Minho grumbled as he played with the pen in his hand.

"I don't know what his deal was...I know he wasn't busy yesterday, I just don't know why he ran off like that." Daehwi said as he rubbed his nape.

"Does he still have a problem with us?" Jeongin asks out of the blue, concern showing on his face.

"No! It's not like that." Daehwi quickly responded to the other. "He was probably in a bad mood.."

Seungmin sighed, "I sure hope so..."

"Ahem, anyways, get the tables set up everyone." Chan ordered, and everyone immediately obeyed.

;

"What should I do?" Hyunjin thought to himself as he stared blankly into his bedroom ceiling.

"Should I go to the party?"

"No, it would've been awkward since I rejected their offer to dinner."

"But I do have to get rid of my bad habits..."

"Aish! Why is life so hard.."

Hyunjin covered his face with a pillow as he began to scream.

;

As the boys were setting up the tables for the party, someone all of a sudden barged through the doors, scaring everyone.

"What's up everyone!" The voice called out loudly, making the others stare.

"Oh please, not this again."

"Jackson-"

"I brought drinks for the party!" Jackson smiled as he held up bottles of alcohol.

"Alcohol?! How'd you even get alcohol? We're underage you idiot!" Chan shouted as he face palmed himself.

"Alcohol is not even allowed in the school, how the fuck did you manage to sneak them in?" Minho asks with a frown.

"There was literally no teachers guarding the outside, I just walked right in." Jackson replied with a shrug.

"Aish, whatever whatever! We can't have alcohol in here Jackson!"

"Y'all don't drink alcohol yet?"

"Are we 21?"

"No but-"

"Exactly, so shush your mouth and take those away."

Jackson grumbled as he set the alcohol bottles aside. Everyone was still very confused on how he got those drinks in, and how he somehow thought people were actually gonna drink.