chapter fourty-nine

Mr. Hwang smirked, "So tell me, are you gonna work for me like the little bitch you are or do you want me to kill you, right here and right now?"

Jiwoon glared at the other while he had the knife right by his throat, "If I work for you...what do you want me to do?"

"It's simple, take this knife and ki—threaten them."

The boy gulped, "I'll do it. As long as it doesn't contain killing."

"Why are you so sensitive now? You assaulted my son and now you don't want to kill people? Weird."

"Just...tell me what to do."

"I did, didn't I? Take this knife and threaten the friends of Hyunjin. I'll show up and do the rest, okay? You have an easy task."

"Fine."

Mr. Hwang slowly moved back and placed the knife in the palms of Jiwoon, who willingly took it.

"Go now."

;

Jiwoon hurriedly went back to the gas station, assuming the others were still there, but they were gone when he showed up.

He sighed and looked around the area, hoping he'd see the boys, which he fortunately did when he went through an alleyway.

"Why are they in an alleyway..? Ah, whatever." Jiwoon shrugged it off and walked up to the group who soon noticed him.

"You're here again? Damn, you're brave." Changbin said while chuckling.

Jiwoon rolled his eyes and pulled out the knife, pointing it towards the group.

"How the heck am I supposed to threaten them..?"

"Why do you have a knife?" Minho asks in curiosity, he wasn't exactly scared but he was concerned.

The other looked around to see if Mr. Hwang was in sight before stepping closer to the rest.

"You can throw me in jail, I don't care anymore. But just to let you guys know, Hyunjin's father is coming soon and he may or may not pull some stupid shit."

Chan tilt his head, "If you're trying to mess with our minds right now, it's not working."

"Believe me or not, just don't say I didn't warn you."

"You're actually being serious?"

"Yes! Ugh, just listen. I've known Hyunjin since middle school and I had no intention of doing anything to him. However, I did find him pretty cute, that's it! We talked and we became pretty good friends and I started to develop feelings for him."

"But as soon as I confessed that one day after school, his father overheard and he went complete bonkers on me.."

"He told Hyunjin to stay away and said gay people were horrible and evil. Hyunjin didn't believe him, so he continued to talk to me."

FLASHBACK

"Are you sure you still want to hang out with me? Even after your father said I was mean, horrible, evil, and disgusting?"

"Of course I wanna be friends with you! I don't believe a word my father says...the words he described you with doesn't even match your real personality!"

Jiwoon smiled at Hyunjin who smiled back.

———

"Stay away from that disgusting freak Hyunjin! Their evil and they will only use you as an advantage!"

"Jiwoon is not a freak father! He's a kindhearted man who would never do anything like that!"

"Oh trust me Hyunjin, once you grow up, you'll understand how the world works."

———

"Take this money and do as I say, alright kid? Destroy him, touch him, do anything to him to make him hate you."

———

"Jiwoon? What are you doing?"

"I'm sorry Hyunjin."

———

END OF FLASHBACK

"I was too blinded by the money to even notice what I was doing wrong, and it got to my head. I finally knew Hyunjin's father's true colors."

"But I'm not excusing myself from the actions I took. If you guys still don't believe me, I don't know what else to say."

Everyone's eyes widened in shock and they were all speechless from the sudden confession that was made from Jiwoon.

——————————

ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT.

shits about to go down, for the last time.