chapter sixteen

Heiran was shocked at how fast the boy's reflexes were. She was kind of embarrassed, so she tried to change the subject.

"Touch you? What? I wasn't even near close to touching you Hyunjin." The girl spoke and awkwardly chuckled.

"I don't like girls who lie, which means I don't like you. And stop trying to play dumb, I know you were gonna make a move."

"What?"

Hyunjin started to get more and more angrier as Heiran continued to play dumb with him. He had no time for the girl's stupid games, it was late at night and it was also freezing cold, he didn't want to stay out any longer.

"Don't fucking come up to me again."

Before Hyunjin could take a step away from the other, he was interrupted.

"You're shaking, are you cold?" Heiran asks with a soft toned voice.

"I don't need you to worry about me. I am leaving now." Hyunjin coldly responded and immediately left.

;

The next day, Hyunjin woke up feeling like complete shit. His nose was runny, he had a massive headache, and he started coughing from time to time. He locked himself in his room as he knew he was sick.

He got up from his bed and went to the bathroom. He looked at himself, and was utterly disgusted about how he looked.

"Aish, fuck."

Hyunjin washed his face and did his normal morning routine and flopped himself back onto his bed.

He shut his eyes for a good five minutes until he felt his phone vibrate. He tiredly got up and checked his notifications.

——
messages

Daehwi:
➛ hey hyunjin!
➛ you wanna go out for breakfast with me and the boys?

Hyunjin:
who?

Daehwi:
➛ oh! uh chan guys and the others

Hyunjin:
i don't know, i don't really feel too good

Daehwi:
➛ what happen? are you okay?

Hyunjin:
i woke up feeling like absolute dog shit
does that answer your question

Daehwi:
➛ damn
➛ you still wanna go out?

Hyunjin:
daehwi, i swear

Daehwi:
➛ look, knowing you, you're not gonna eat anything today
➛ so why not just come out and eat with us?

Hyunjin:
daehwi i'm sick!

Daehwi:
➛ i know you are

Hyunjin:
then why do you keep telling me to come out

Daehwi:
➛ so i make sure you eat
➛ i haven't forgotten all the other times you've been sick hyunjin
➛ you've lost 6 pounds before because you don't eat anything when you're sick

Hyunjin:
that's because i don't have appetite when i'm sick
i'm not gonna eat anything, regardless

Daehwi:
➛ well congratulations because you're gonna be eating today!
➛ get ready, i'll pick you up in 10