chapter fourty

Jeongin looked down at his stomach as it was covered in blood. The grip he had on the knife tightened as he stood in pain.

"W-What are you d-doing...?" Jeongin stuttered out, looking at the knife that was inside of him before glancing back at Jiwoon.

Jiwoon froze as he stared at the other in shock who was visibly in pain, "Why are you here?" He asks in a shaky voice.

"I-I wanted to...v-visit Seungmin.." Jeongin fell down in severe pain, and Jiwoon just watched him.

"Y-You were planning to k-kill him weren't you..?" The boy stuttered out as tears formed in his eyes, ready to roll down his cheeks any moment now.

"I..."

"I hope you know that you will get...arrested for this..I will tell the cops all your information."

Jiwoon stared at the other with a blunt face, "How are you gonna tell them my information when you're the one dying on the ground right now?" He scoffed.

"E-Even if I do end up dying, there is cameras, if you haven't noticed."

Jiwoon rolled his eyes and bent down towards Jeongin. Without hesitating, he pulled out the knife causing the other to cough out blood. He put his hand over the wound and stared directly at Jeongin who was already staring at him like he was a maniac, which he was.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" Jeongin weakly shouted.

"Making sure you actually die."

"Oh yeah, just kill me in a hospital. I'm not good with murder, but all I do know is that killing someone in a hospital has to be the most dumbest decision ever made."

Jiwoon shrugged, "I should murder at least one person before I spend the rest of my life behind bars."

Jeongin death glared the other before noticing the knife on the ground that was close to him. He distracted Jiwoon by continuing to talk. Jeongin sneakily grabbed the knife and slit the other's cheek, causing him to wince in pain.

The boy took this as as an advantage and gathered up all his strength to get up and leave the room, making sure to grab the knife also so that Jiwoon couldn't pull any other act.

"Help! There's a crazy physco in the room!" Jeongin shouted through the hallways as he had his palm over his wound so the blood wouldn't be dripping a lot. Gathering everyone's attention, they all let out a shocked gasp once they saw him.

A doctor rushingly ran up to him and took the knife away, "Why do you have a knife with you young sir?"

"Someone stabbed me and was planning to stab one of your patients so I obviously had to take it away!"

"Where is this incident?"

"Room 0325!"

;

"Hello, is this Mrs. Yang?"

"Yes, why?"