chapter fourty-seven

Hyunjin was still trembling in fear and tears were still continuously rolling down his cheeks. He was too afraid to move and his mind was completely blank at this very moment. He brought the blanket up to his chest as he cried, and the others couldn't help but feel angry because of what Jiwoon caused.

"Minho get your tracking device. Felix, you told us that one day Jeongin put a tracker on Jiwoon, correct?" Chan checked in with the other who nodded.

"Great. We won't be able to do this without Jeongin, he's the expert. We're gonna need him out of the hospital."

Changbin looked at the older in shock, "Chan, he's not allowed to leave until he's fully recovered. Minho, he's been texting you updates, right?"

Minho stared at Changbin before looking back at Chan, "Right. Just earlier today he texted me saying his stomach is still in severe pain and he finds it hard to walk still. We can't take him out, we don't want him to get worse."

Felix waddled closer towards Jisung and whispered, "Am I the only one that's confused or do you also not know what's going on?"

Jisung turned and whispered back, "I'm just as confused as you are Felix...Since when did they put a tracker on Jiwoon?"

"Things are escalating way too fast and I find it hard to keep up with all of this.." Felix whined while he watched the others that were gathered around Minho and his phone.

"Yeah...and since when did Jiwoon get out of jail? Did he break out or did someone bail him out..."

Nonstop questions were being asked back and fourth between the two, and they were the only ones confused out of the rest.

Chan sighed out of anger and frustration, "Listen! We're putting an end to this. I don't know how Jiwoon got out of jail but we are gonna throw him back behind the bars."

"I don't know if you know this but we're still in school and we have final exams coming up..." Felix spoke up, earning all stares.

"Screw the finals, we got other shit to do." Minho said while moving his attention towards Hyunjin who was staring in blank space.

;

Chan and the others rushed inside of Seungmin's room, who was calmly on his phone playing games.

"Seungmin!"

The boy shot his head up in shocked as he didn't expect the visitors.

"Why do you guys all look like you're in a life-death situation right now?" The boy asks when he realized everyone had a panicked look on their faces.

"Seungmin's up?"

"Seungmin's up?!"

"You didn't tell us you've woken up, the doctors didn't even say anything." Chan said which made the other giggle a bit.

"I told them to keep it private until you guys visited me. I wanted to surprise you!" He exclaimed with a smile on his face.

Changbin let out a sigh, "Okay, love the surprise, but we got stuff to do and we need you."

Seungmin pointed at himself in confusion, "Me..? For once in my life I feel special."

"Let's stop with the jokes for just right now, okay? Jiwoon is out of jail and we don't know how. Hyunjin is currently...facing some difficulties and he can't talk to us."

Seungmin's eyes widened, "Hold on, my brain can't process all that information at once...Kim Jiwoon, my stupid brother, is out of jail?"

Everyone nodded frantically and all of a sudden, the other felt like he was about to pass out any time soon.

"Great...more chaos. I thought the day was actually getting better and better."

Minho looked down at the tracker and saw Jiwoon's location, "Uh guys, the tracker is saying he's at a gas station right now, he just arrived."

"Gas station...? Okay let's go." Seungmin immediately hopped out of the hospital head, leaving the others shook.

Minho and Chan stared at each other before following the younger.

"But I need to study for the finals—"

;

"Mr. Hwang, I'm at the gas station like you said but I don't see any ropes? Are you sure I'm supposed to be here?" Jiwoon's voice beamed through the phone, sounding completely curious and confused.

"I'm sure they have to have ropes somewhere. I went to the same exact gas station and they were completely stocked!" Mr. Hwang replied loudly, sounding quite furious.

"Well I don't see any ropes here, not a single sight."

Jiwoon heard the other sigh heavily through the phone call, "Whatever, I was supposed to have them now but just go find ropes. I need 8 of them, remember that."

"Yeah yeah, 8 ropes." Jiwoon soon hanged up the phone and looked around the place just a little longer to see if a rope magically appeared, but unfortunately for him, there was nothing.

He sighed and exited the station, heading off to his vehicle. However, he was soon surrounded by other people he was familiar with.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the fools who make me wanna gag every time I see the presence of them."

——————————

this was actually supposed to be published yesterday but the house right next to mines caught on fire but don't worry, no one's severely hurt.