chapter twenty-five

"Hyunjin, can we talk in private?" Younghoon asks and the other immediately knew why he wanted to talk in private.

The two excused themselves and went outside of the cafe.

"What's wrong with your stomach?" He asks while staring at Hyunjin who was indeed touching his stomach.

"Nothing...I just have a slight stomach ache, probably ate something bad." Hyunjin lied, even though there was no point of lying in the first place.

"Alright...Are you sure you don't want me to tell them about Jiwoon? I don't want you living in misery Hyunjin."

"I'm begging you, please don't tell anyone. He threatened to hurt you guys and I don't want to put all of you in my place. Trust me, it hurts."

"We can just call the police, press charges, no?"

"He's not gonna stop even if we try murdering him, trust me."

Younghoon sighed, "Are you sure Hyunjin? It's dangerous if he keeps touching you like that..."

Hyunjin put both his hands on Younghoon's shoulder in sign of comforting him, "I'm sure. I can manage it."

The other was still very unsure about this, but he let Hyunjin be. They went back inside of the cafe afterwards and they continued to chat.

Hyunjin was having a decent time until he felt a sudden sense of someone watching him, and he wasn't wrong. Jiwoon was right outside of the cafe, staring at him.

"U-Uh guys I have to go- I'm sorry." Hyunjin said goodbye and rushed out of the cafe and met up with Jiwoon who seemed quite mad.

"What are you do-" Before the boy could finish his sentence, he was dragged into an alleyway nearby and was suddenly pinned against the wall, wrists to his chest.

"Ji-"

"What the fuck did you tell them." Jiwoon angrily spoke, causing shivers to go down Hyunjin's spine.

"I promise I didn't tell them—"

"Don't fucking lie to me Hyunjin, I'm not stupid."

"Jiwoon I swear I never told them anything."

Jiwoon slowly slipped his hand under Hyunjin's shirt, "You're fucking lying to me, aren't you?"

Hyunjin shivered at the coldness of the other's hand, "Jiwoon stop your hands are cold!"

"Me? Stop? Pfft, you didn't fucking listen to me."

"I did!"

"You're still lying to me even though I know the truth already. Oh Hyunjin, I know all of your weaknesses by now, what's the point of lying?"

"Clearly you're stupid, I'm not fucking lying to you."

Jiwoon kicked the boy in the back of his knee, causing him to fall down. Hyunjin yelled in pain as he fell directly on the knee Jiwoon kicked.

"O-Ow.." Hyunjin whined and held onto his knee, also looking to see if there was any blood. Luckily there wasn't but his knee was most definitely in pain now instead of his stomach.

Jiwoon touched the other's knee and Hyunjin winced in pain, "P-Please don't.."

Jiwoon tilted his head and smirked after realizing, "Aww, pretty boy broke his knee? How sad." He spoke in the most sarcastic way he could've ever spoken.

"I can either take you to the hospital or break it even more." He continued to speak with a smirk on his face as he placed his hand on Hyunjin's knee that was in pain.

"Jiwoon please—it hurts.." Hyunjin's eyes started to water but tears were no where in sight, it's as if the boy was trying his best to not cry.

"You want me to take you to the hospital?" Jiwoon said with fake sadness plastering over his face.

Hyunjin only slightly nodded, "It hurts..."

The face Jiwoon had on his face made the other's blood extremely boil. How fucked up could this man even be?

"Jiwoon—"

"Why should I? Hm?"

Hyunjin had his fists clenched once he heard what the other said. This man was a complete devil.

Jiwoon caressed the boys cheek, "Should I call the ambulance or carry you, Hm?"

"If you're not gonna help me just leave."

Jiwoon chuckled at the other's state before putting Hyunjin's arm over his shoulder and carrying him bridal style.

"First you break my knee and refuse to take me to the hospital, then you just pick me up so carelessly as if i'm just a tired girlfriend." Hyunjin complained while the other was walking back home.

"I'm surprised you're so calm about this—breaking knee thing." Jiwoon scoffed.

"I have to be calm. Who knows—you might just break my other knee, no?"

Jiwoon just chuckled.

Once the two arrived back at Jiwoon's place, Hyunjin immediately dropped himself to the ground, causing the other to gasp.

"Why'd you take me over here?" Hyunjin asks with furrowed eyebrows.

"You're always here, aren't you?"

"I wanna go back to my house."

"Well it's too late now, I'm tired. Unless you wanna walk yourself there, which I highly doubt you'll make it."

Hyunjin rolled his eyes and scoffed before he was picked up once again. Jiwoon brought the other inside and set him on the couch.

"I'll go grab an ice pack for your knee."

"Like a fucking ice pack is gonna do anything."

;

"Jeongin!" A voice shouted which was heard by the said boy.

The boy turned around.

"You know something, don't you?" The same voice asked, and the other stood there, still.

"I know you know something. Stop being so silent about it!"

Jeongin made direct eye contact with the boy that was in front of him before responding.

"Mind your damn business."