chapter fourty-six

CHAPTER IS NOT SUITABLE FOR SENSITIVE MINDS

Hyunjin nervously chuckled after explaining the whole situation that happened last night while Jisung just stood there, completely stunned. He didn't even know how Hyunjin could be laughing like it was just a harmless joke.

"So we're just not gonna talk about how your dad is extremely homophobic?" Jisung said, his voice was extremely firmed and his stare was deadly. He looked like he was on the verge of killing someone, and that someone would most likely be Hyunjin's dad.

"I don't really..." Hyunjin sighed, "I hate him because he's homophobic and will literally never support me if I ever came out to him...I mean, not that I will but.."

"Hyunjin, your father is crazy." Jisung said while his eyebrows furrowed.

"I know. Ever since Jiwoon came, he changed. And every time we get into a heated argument, he always brings up the fact that I got harassed." Hyunjin said, his voice getting more shaky as he spoke.

Jisung couldn't believe his ears and what Hyunjin just confessed to him. He shook his head in disapproval as he saw the look in Hyunjin's eyes.

"I can't believe your dad would actually do something like that."

Hyunjin shrugged, "I don't really care anyways, he's barely around.."

"What about your mom?"

"My mom is the only person who took care of me as a child and actually showed sympathy for me. However, now that I'm older..she's always having one night stands. My dad is clueless."

Jisung took a deep breath in as he processed all the information that Hyunjin just told again.

"Okay well...I gotta head back to class now."

Hyunjin just nodded before Jisung bid his goodbyes and left the bathroom.

;

Mr. Hwang angrily stomped inside of prison building, rushingly heading towards front desk.

"How may I help you sir?" The woman spoke as soon as she saw Mr. Hwang stomp towards her.

"I paid for the bail of Kim Jiwoon. Take him out now." Mr. Hwang demanded.

The front desk searched for Jiwoon's name on the clipboard before calling someone.

"Yes, someone here paid for the bail of Jiwoon. Take him out." The lady announced over the phone and set it down afterwards.

"He's coming shortly, please take a seat."

After a few minutes of impatiently waiting, Jiwoon came out. He still had the prison uniform on but he no longer had handcuffs attached to him. Mr. Hwang stood up immediately once he saw the other.

"Don't do anything illegal or else you'll be in here again." The police officer warned before handing him over to Mr. Hwang.

The two quickly left the building without even saying goodbye, and Jiwoon was merely confused.

"Why'd you bail me out?" He asked genuinely, making Mr. Hwang stare at him intensely.

"Hyunjin is up to no good again. Ever since you got sent behind those bars, he's been living without a care in this world."

Jiwoon rolled his eyes and sighed, "Okay and? You want me harass him again?"

"I'm not paying you money this time. I already bailed you out so consider this your reward already."