chapter fourty-two

"Hey Hyunjin! You wanna go out with the others and just hangout? Jiwoon finally got sentenced, but too bad he wasn't sentenced long enough." Jisung's voice beamed through the phone.

"I still can't believe he got sentenced for only 3 years. After all he's done, he's only getting punished for 3 years?!" Hyunjin fiercely shouted as he rubbed his forehead out of frustration.

"I know Hyunjin, but we have to accept it. It's already been done and we can't do anything about it. However, it's good he at least got sent to jail, right?"

"I guess...Where do you guys wanna met up?"

"We're going to the beach right now! Pack your things and we'll come pick you up!"

;

Hyunjin smiled as soon as he saw a car pull up at his house. He noticed it was Chan that was driving with Minho sitting right next to him and he rolled down the window.

"Uhm, you might have to squeeze in the back...there's not enough room in this car to fit four people back there." Chan said while chuckling.

Hyunjin opened the car door and noticed Jisung, Felix, and Changbin all sitting close to each other. He squeezed inside of the car and closed the door as he was squished up against Changbin.

"Gosh, this is gonna be a long drive." Hyunjin spoke sarcastically.

"Be quiet! We purposely made room for the prince charming." Changbin said with a slight attitude in his voice but he was obviously laughing afterwards.

"Hey, don't call me that. I'm not worthy enough to be called prince charming." Hyunjin pouted.

"Excuse me? Not worthy enough?! Hyunjin, have you seen yourself?" Jisung told while staring directly at the boy.

"Yes? I've had many times, why?" Hyunjin replied cluelessly.

Jisung sighed as he leaned back in his seat, "Yah, he really is clueless."

"Hyunjin—what we're trying to say is that your beautiful, okay? You're pretty, handsome, and everything about you is literally just perfect." Felix straightforwardly confessed, making Hyunjin wide-eyed.

"M-Me? I don't think so, I'm not that good looking."

"Yes you are."

"I'm really not...I mean, have you seen me?"

Chan exhaled, "We've all seen you Hyunjin and we all think you're good looking. Admit it or not, your features are immaculate."

Hyunjin couldn't help but blush at that statement and Changbin seemingly noticed it.

"Aww, Hyunjin is blushing!" Changbin exclaimed in a baby voice.

"I'am not, shut up." Hyunjin whined as he buried his face into the sleeve of his shirt.

Chan adjusted the rear view mirror to focus on Hyunjin. Minho noticed and focused on the boy who was hiding his face.

"Cute." He thought as he smiled to himself.

;

"Ah, at the beach at last! I haven't been here for ages!" Felix exclaimed with a wide smile on his face as he ran onto the soft sand.

"Don't go running into the ocean just yet Felix, you have to put sunscreen on." Chan said, waving the bottle of sunscreen in his hand.

The boys settled down in a shady spot under a tree and began putting sunscreen on them to prevent getting sunburnt.