chapter thirty-five

Hyunjin become silent as the others tried to get their mind off of his giggle that they surprisingly found cute.

"Everything about me just seems cute." He silently mumbled and was surprised when the others seemed to have heard him.

"I'm glad you're aware." Jeongin choked out but then suddenly faked cough and act all innocent when all the attention was brought to him for a split second.

"You think out loud, you know that?" Changbin laughed but only earned a death glare from the other.

"Oh shut up!" Jeongin frowned and crossed his arms.

"Okay well—I agree with Jeongin. Hyunjin smiled at me in class and gosh, I felt like I was on cloud 9." Jisung joined in as he recalled the scene in his mind.

"What do you mean?" Hyunjin asked out of the blue.

"What do you mean, what do I mean?! Didn't I tell you your smile was cute?"

"I—"

"You guys are so whipped." Minho interrupted, face palming himself in the process.

"You're just as whipped. If you saw his smile, gosh." Jisung just couldn't stop thinking about Hyunjin's smile that he found absolutely adorable.

Hyunjin couldn't contain his smile as he got shy after all the compliments that were being thrown at him.

Jisung looked at him and immediately pointed it out, "See? Look! He's so—argh he's making me lose my mind."

"It is cute." Minho bluntly responded as he stared at the other who soon covered his face out of embarrassment.

"If you guys continue to do this, Hyunjin's face will turn into a tomato." Chan chuckled and everyone suddenly stopped.

"Hm? Hyunjin can't take compliments very well?" Changbin spoke and stared at the shy boy.

Minho scoffed, "Even cuter."

;

She anxiously looked for her phone around the dirtied apartment that still yet needs to be cleaned. Without thinking, she dumped out everything that was in her purse in attempt to find her phone, but it was nowhere in sight.

She searched everywhere, and finally found it on the bathroom counter.

However, it was completely shattered.

She picked it up with tears in her eyes as he observed the broken screen that was impossible to fix just by the looks of it.

She looked around and noticed the window being slightly open.

"Are you kidding me? You broke your phone just like that?!" A male voice shouted in full anger as he couldn't believe his eyes.

"Honey I—it wasn't me! The bathroom window was slightly opened when I fully remembered it being closed the last time I went inside!" The girl shouted back, but in a much lower tone.

The male pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration, "It's completely broken, it's not worth even trying to fix it."

The lady had tears in her eyes as she looked at her completely broken phone.

"Great, I'm gonna have to work even harder now so I can get you a new phone." The other sighed and crashed onto the living room couch.

"You really don't have to do that. I can survive without a device." The woman assured as she sat next to her husband.

The other took out his phone to check the time, "Where's Seungmin? He said he'd be visiting us today at this direct time."

"I'm not sure...he could just be running a little late. He is in school after all."

;

Jiwoon kicked every single locker that was in his sight. His body was full with anger and he had to take it out on something. He punched the walls every now and then before kicking the lockers again.

"Kim Seungmin, you will pay for everything you've done." He mumbled with gritted teeth before punching the wall.

As he was walking, he ran into a familiar person. A person he rather didn't care for.

Then suddenly, he pinned them against one of the lockers.

"You're Daehwi, right? Where the fuck is Hyunjin?" Jiwoon fiercely asked the boy who seemed shocked at the sudden action.

"What? I don't know where he is, Jiwoon. Go find him yourself." Daehwi responded bluntly, which only made the other angrier.

"I know you know exactly where he is. Don't fucking play games with me."

"I'm not interested in playing games with you, as you tend to cheat a lot. Now if you just would let me—" Daehwi was startled once Jiwoon leaned more closer into him.

"Gosh! When was the last time you've brushed your teeth?!" Daehwi shouted with a disgusted look glued on his face.

Jiwoon clenched his fists and without hesitating, he punched Daehwi right in the liver.

The boy instantly fell down in pain as Jiwoon followed him.

"What, you're testing me now?" Jiwoon mumbled, but loud enough for Daehwi to hear him.

"Yeah, what if I am? You needed to be humbled." Daehwi still managed to respond even though he was severely in pain.

The other punched him in the same spot once again out of anger.

"You want me to beat you till death?" Jiwoon leaned in closer.

"I really need you to back the fuck off, I don't know how much longer I can survive with your nasty breath all up in my face." Daehwi replied with a sassy tone.

"Gosh, you still have the audacity to talk back even though you're pretty much weak right now." Jiwoon scoffed.

"You act like you own the world and it's really annoying. Let me tell you something Jiwoon."

"You do not have the upper hand in this situation. You wanna know why?"

"I don't give up easily to a pathetic person who makes other people's life's miserable as a living."

And just like that, Daehwi gathered up all his strength to stand up and suddenly punch the other in the jaw, causing him to fall to the ground.