chapter fourty-eight

"Listen, I don't know how you got out or when you got out, but you gotta get your ass back in jail." Jisung spoke out first, earning all eye contact.

"Someone bailed me out. Who? I mustn't expose their identity." Jiwoon replied with a wink.

Changbin scoffed, "Who would be merciful enough to bail you out?"

"I guess it'll forever be a mystery?" Jiwoon said, smirking.

He let out a sigh, "Now if you excuse me-"

"You're not going anywhere." Chan said angrily, blocking the other's way towards his vehicle.

Jiwoon glared at the other, who only glared back, "What do you guys want, seriously?"

"Hyunjin's crying, he's too scared to move or talk clearly, and he said you hurt him. He was completely nude when we walked in his room. Why don't everyone connect the dots here?" Minho said while looking at every single individual.

Jiwoon exhaled, "I didn't do anything completely bad, alright? I just—"

"You sexually assaulted him Jiwoon! You had sex with him without his consent!" Minho shouted, his voice breaking a few times.

"The police are on their way already, and I hope you spend a deserved amount of years in prison, with no bail."

"I am not going back the same day I got out." Jiwoon mumbled and forced his way out and hopped inside of his vehicle, driving away without a word or glance.

;

Mrs. Hwang walked inside of the room and gasped when she saw her son. She rushingly went towards him with panic in her eyes.

"Hyunjin sweetie, are you okay? Please tell me you're okay!" She yelled as she saw her son, crying and shaking.

"M-Mother..." Hyunjin mumbled out and hugged his mom who stared tearing up as well.

"Hyunjin, please talk to me! What happened?!"

"H-He.."

"Who?!"

"J-Jiwoon...He...hurt me."

Mrs. Hwang immediately widened her eyes and got up from the bed, wiping her tears in the process.

"It'll be okay Hyunjin, It'll be okay. I'm gonna be right back, okay? Stay strong for me, I'll handle this."

Mrs. Hwang stormed out of the room angrily and dialed Mr. Hwang. Once the other picked up the phone, she instantly screamed at him.

"What the fuck are you thinking?! You bailed Jiwoon out!?"

Mr. Hwang was heard sighing through the phone, "Hyunjin was fucking around boys, he needed a punishment."

"A punishment!? You committed a crime! Are you crazy?! This is not a punishment! Hyunjin in his room crying to death and fear and you don't even care one bit? You didn't even care at all for him!"

"I didn't want a child, nor did I want that child to be gay."

"So you pay another person to assault my son?! Just so he can be against the lgbtq?! You are not the man I wanted to marry in high school. I'm calling the police."

;

"I still have the tracker on him. If the police comes by I'll just give them the tracker." Minho spoke as he held up the tracker in his hand.

"Okay, so it seems like we got everything planned out. Can I go study for the finals now? My mom would kill me if I got bad grades." Felix said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"There's finals?" Seungmin asks cluelessly.

"You missed a lot Seungmin." Changbin spoke while choking out a small laugh.

"So am I excused from it?"

"No."

"Oh."

;

Jiwoon rushed inside of Mr. Hwang's office and slammed his hands on the desk, receiving a glare in return.

"What's the matter Jiwoon?"

"If we don't think about a plan fast, I will get sent back into jail!" The boy spoke, panicking.

"Oh yeah, me too. You got the cops called on you?"

Jiwoon tilt his head in confusion, "Huh?"

"I might get sent too, but why are you panicking so much?"

"Why are you so calm?!"

"I got sent before, and I know what it feels like. Therefore, I'm experienced." Mr. Hwang confessed with a wink.

Jiwoon let out an unbelievable sigh, "Are you kidding me right now?"

"Is this something to joke about? We're in a life-death situation kid."

The other scoffed heavily, "Okay whatever, what's your plan? I don't want to spend my whole lifetime in jail!"

"Then we're gonna have to get messy."

"What?"

"Messy as in it's gonna get bloody."

"What the fuck do you mean?!" Jiwoon shouted, but was told to be quiet.

Mr. Hwang leaned in forward towards the boy and whispered in his ear, "Let's play a game, shall we?"

Jiwoon let out a shaky sigh, "What are you talking about? Make it clear!"

Mr. Hwang stood up and suddenly pulled out a knife, making the other's heart beat race.

"Wanna play with knives? It's always been my dream until a stupid girl fell in love with me."

"W-What?! You're crazy!" The boy was about to leave until he felt another hand grab his wrist and he got pinned to the wall, knife directly by his throat.

"Did you know, I'm an expert at this? I know your exact next moves kid."

"What, you're gonna pay me money to kill your son's friends or something?"

"Not the idea I was going for...But it sounds like a great idea."

"No. I'm not doing that."

"You have no choice." Mr. Hwang threatened, putting the knife right on Jiwoon's throat.

"Look, I stabbed someone already and I don't want to do it again. Even though I seem like it, I'm not gonna kill anyone."

"It's either you work for me or you die in my hands, right here."

——————————

2 more chapters left.