- one -

so my name is aubrey nandez, i'm 24 years old, born in argentina and raised in miami but went back to study law, with my 3 best friends sydney harrison, penelope morris and candace madison, we just graduated class of 2021 and are lawyers know, believe or not, and we have planed this big vacation trip to mykonos and milan, but after that we're traveling to belgium for the first formula 1 grand prix race after the summer break that we can't wait, well I can't wait i just made my friends tag along.

something you should know is that i'm a big f1 fan but being in argentina for the last 6 years studying made it hard to ever go to a race, so this is my chance and obviously i want my friends there.
they know my favorites are lando norris, daniel riccardo and most of all pierre gasly.

i new that pierre was in mykonos at the moment, because he uploaded a ig story but i already said that i'm not going to obsess over it, if i see him cool if not, maybe i'll have better luck in spa.

anyway, we just arrived to mykonos airport and we couldn't be more excited to just start this trip. we got in the uber and head to the hotel, once there we got our room, and by room I mean one, we got a suite, yeah i know we could believe it either but sydney is very good with words... if you know what I mean, you gotta love her.

we enter the room and it's just unbelievable.
"omgggg look at this place, giving that guy my number was definitely worth it haha" sydney said laughing so hard.

"i love you so much hahah" penelope said while she jumped on the big king bed.
"okay we should get ready for dinner but the question is where are we going to night?"

"i looked up this club that my cousin went when she came and it looks pretty cool, what do you think aubrey?" candace said while showing me her phone and the club she was talking about.

"ooo yeah that looks pretty cool, lets go there" i said very excited.

we stared getting ready and i know i pack all my cloth but i didn't have anything to wear ughhh.
i just put on a long summer dress.

the girls opted for something similar, we finish getting ready and head down to the uber who was waiting for us

we got to the this gorgeous restaurant called noa order some drinks and food.
"can you believe this place? this is turning out to be a great trip" penelope said.

"we only got here 5 hours ago calm down, but i agree hahah" i said laughing.
"should we order some gin tonics and i don't know... pasta?" i asked.

"yesss" all three of them agreed.

are drinks came and i decided to take a picture and put it on my ig story.

a little while later are food got here and it was the best pasta ever

a little while later are food got here and it was the best pasta ever. we stayed for one more drink and then we headed back to the hotel to get ready for the club.

back in are rooms we made a huge disaster obviously trying to see what to wear, i decided with a black dress and kinda felt good so i took photos in the garden of the hotel to upload later, the girls went beautiful as always.

we got to the club and candace was right, the vibe was so cool, the music was loud and fun, a lot of people where dancing and drinking, couldn't wait to get hammered.

few hours later and you can say we where pretty waisted but not enough to forget where we're standing obvi. all of sudden penelope came back with some more gin tonics for everyone and a little agitated.

"you have no idea who i think i just saw" she said not totally convinced she new what she saw.

"hahah who?" i asked.

"show me your lock screen" she said.
i showed her and it was a picture of pierre on the podium when he won in monza.

"omgg him it's him, i swear i saw him with three other guys" she said very excited.

"are you sure?" sydney and candace said at the same time.

"you don't mistake that face" true, i thought.

"aubrey what do we do?... aubrey?" candace said looking for me.

i went to the bathroom and got in a stall, this can't be happening, what are the chances?? and the worst part is that i didn't even try to "look hot just in case you bump into a f1 drive" i only did mid.
i texted in our grupo chat letting them know where i was and 5 min later there were in the bathroom.
i got out and the three of them just looked at me waited for me to say something.

"emm is there something in my face?" i asked confused.

"what? no, we're waited for you to tell us what to do. are you gonna make a move?" penelope asks.

"yeah aubrey it's not everyday you see one of these guys in the club, especially the one you like, i say go for it" sydney said very convincing.

"i don't want to seem like a creepy fan or come of like a stalker, it's weird" i said trying to back out.

"we got you, let's just make a plan, nothing mayor just be your self and act like you don't know him or like you don't care, you just want a one night stand not get married" candace said.

she is kinda right, he's just an normal guy who happens to do a cool job. i should play it cool like with any other guy, right? okay.

"yeah fuck it, let go get some drinks and see what happens" i said convince, i thinking that if it goes wrong it doesn't matter because i'm not seeing him again, well he's not seeing me again, so whats to lose?.

an hour past and we were so drunk that i totally forgot about the pierre thing.
next thing i notice i was dancing with some guy couldn't even look at his face, me started making out, i'm drunk but kissing this guy was so good i can't explain it, you would think it was like those sloppy make out sessions but the guy was like gentle and so very much new what he was doing, this got a little heavy so i told him we should go back to his place, and thats exactly what happened.

i texted the girls my location, it was the only thing i could type, ughhhh can't wait for tomorrows hangover.

———————————————————————————
hey guys!!
thanks for ready the book, it's my first one, so fill free to comment on anything.

things u should know is that the photos are from pinterest and the girl on the photo is not anyone in particular, the photo i upload with people are just for the cloth or the scenario, u can imagine the carácter anyway u like, the driver are the real ones hahah and anyone from the f1 world.

let me know if the chapters are to short or to along, or anything u guys would like to see in the story.

thank u

-an