- eight -

pierre's pov:

everyone agreed on leaving tomorrow morning to milan and staying at my house until we went back, with aubrey we thought what was the best idea for them so that there vacation could keep on going . I'm so grateful for the friends that we have and their support they gave us on the decision we made.

how am i taking all this, you may ask? well... I'm shitting my pants but i don't feel like its the wrong decision its just the hardest but where in this together close or separate, time will tell... hopefully together.

i'm kinda more nervous about the media finding out before we say anything, and just the thought of having to tell via social media or whatever, about something private is just overwhelming and i just hope that aubrey doesn't think its too much to handle, i know she's strong but fuck... being in the spot light, having everyone look at everything you do, putting your life in front of a magnifying glass for all of them to see and judge, it's harsh to say the least.

so the plan we have for the next few weeks to come is, we leave on saturday to argentina to tell her parents, which i don't even want to think about right now, then we have a hole week to arrange literal everything for her move to italy so we don't have to fly more than once back and forth. then when we're in milan i'm inviting my parents to stay a weekend to tell them the news.

I think their going to take it well, they always say that they want we to settle down and have kids, I always said yes to all that but never thought it would be now... but not regrets here.

and aubrey... I know its very very new, but there's something about her that i'm so drawn to, baby or not I still wanted WANT to be with her, have her close to me, she makes me laugh like crazy, its like when i can't feel her i'm out of touch, i never felt this way before and i'm happy, i can all ready see her as the best mom ever.

lets just say i don't know what i was doing before her and i quit trying to figure it out. i'm confident our relationship will only grow stronger... i will trying my very best for both of them.

the next morning everyone had left for milan, aubrey and my self stayed at her hotel room and we were discussing all the information we need to now about our families and the fact that she wants to tell her parents we been dating for a few months.

"please pierre... its just the thought of my parents knowing it was a one night stand gives me the ick... please " she said while doing the cutest puppy face, i know she really cares about the opinion of her parents so "fine but you're going to need to tell me eveything about them, like mouths worth of relationship talk... hahah" i said trying to act serious.

"thanks bab-" she and then shut up "sorry... I think we should have a talk about what this means for our... you know... situation" she said moving her hands around while walking to the table and sitting down.

"I think... we should keep going like we were doing, we're having fun, no matter what happens the baby comes first BUT if we can do it together I think we could really have a good life" I said very while kneeling down in front of her and taking her hand.

"and in the case that we don't work out? I mean we can coparent but it seems that I'm not going to work until I have the baby, how am I going to keep the life style it has when we don't make the same amount of money?... I have all these questions that keep popping in my head and I think we really didn't think this through..." she said standing up and pacing around.

"look i'm going to support you and the baby if were together or not because honestly i kinda prefer you coming with me to all the races you can before and after its born, obviously if you want to work after then we find you a job i'm sure that i can make some calls" i said while I grabbed her arm so i could look at her face.

"okay... I think we should look for a lawyer when we get to milan... its JUST in case, nock on wood, that anything happens, and the baby is going to be okay, i only says thing because we're not marring BUT I'm not implying that we have to, its just stuff we have to consider when having a kid, i studied these cases all the time and if you're not organized then the ones that suffer more are always the children" she said with a serious face.

"look at you being a mom... mon amour i have your back and you mine, we'll get lawyers and cross different bridges when we get there... together, how does that sound?" I said grabbing her face and lifting her chin so we could look at each others eyes. I wouldn't want to be an any other place.

she just hugged me "... i'm so happy its with you, thanks for staying".

"never thought i could ever be loyal to someone other than myself, or a spoiler but i guess anything is possible with your help and can't wait to start this journey with you" I said meaning evey word while i hold her tight in my arms.

———

it was saturday morning and we were boarding the plane to argentina, it was going to be a long fight, 20 hours to be exact, and even a longer week, aubrey told me everything i need to know about her family and stuff of her pass, which isn't even bad stuff, i loved how normal but exciting life she's had so far.

we got to our first call seats.

"I forgot to tell you" i started while trying to get comfortable "obviously my team knows about everything and they just have some requests for us to do, i think there reasonable but you can let me know if you don't" i sat down next to her and she shifted towards me giving me her full attention.

"okay so its only a few things... first is that we don't say anything for as long as we can because of the media attention, secondly that your doctor be the wife of one of my engineers she's an obgyn located in milan, we can go and meet with her you can ask anything but its the better option because the news could leak if its with someone we don't know or trust, and i don't wanna risk that, lastly they suggests that we should go out more together like kinda officiating our relationship without actually saying anything... what do you think?" that was a lot of information.

"yes, yes and yes, i was actually thinking about all that, specially telling the world you're expecting a baby, if it were up to me I wouldn't say anything until is born but... baby bump, but i'm on board" she said smiling.

"great babe... we should get some sleep its a long flight and I need to think about everything you told me about your life so I don't forget anything in front of your parents" i said letting out a light chuckle.

"hahah okay, good night" she said as she covers her self with the blanked and puts her earphones on.

I smiled and kissed her forehead.

———————————————————————————
heyy!!
pierre's first pov!!!!

what did u think?
should it be a hole chapter of his pov or just half?

let me know your thoughts, there always welcome
thanks for reading.

-an