- forty four -

aubrey's pov:

i never experienced the feeling of losing someone, i guess there's a first time for everything.

as i was standing in the garage with my eyes pierced on the monitors hearing pierre's engineer calling out for him all i could think about was how angry i am at him... angry at him for making me love him, this love i have for him scares the crap out of me and at this moment all i call feel is a hole in my heart because i can't hear his voice.

i lean back but heidi puts her hand on my back, one of the crew members grabs a chair for me and my breathing starts to lose control making my chest go aggressively up and down as i hug my stomach with both my arms "why isn't he fucking answering?".

"his steering wheel broke, he can't communicate with us" his engineer tells me as information comes in "their taking him out of the car" i turn my head back to the tv, they have a white blanket covering him as they move him from the car to the ambulance but before the close the door pierre manages to lift a thumbs up.

"omg" tears start to fall and i can breath again "he's okay?" i ask literally to anybody who could answer.

"their saying he's conscious... and that he's being transfer to the medical area, aubrey you should go" he said.

i got up and rushed out with charles and heidi behind me "no, you should go back to your team, you've done enough" i said to charles with not even taking a second to look at him. heidi held my hand and a tear fell out, she nodded her head and me went into the medical area.

pierre's pov:

i slowly opened my eyes and i couldn't really see where i was because of the rain but it was dark, i know there were people screaming but couldn't hear them.

"pierre pierre!!" charles? shit i can't move or talk, my head is killing me.

i took a deep breath and "FUCKKK!!" i scream as i was hanging from the car, i kept trying to move my head to see where i was but i'm so strapped in plus my helmet is not helping... it's no use. my breathing is heavy and i'm starting to panic "GET ME OUT OF HERE!" fuck why are they taking so much time??

i could hear my engineer asking if i'm okay a few times so i try to answer him but he kept asking. SHIT the radio broke... fuck aubrey's there, i need to get out of here.

"are you okay?" i heard the marshal asked.

"i- i think so i don't know, please get me out of here" i tried to say as loud as i could through my helmet but not able to look at him.

"the car is trapped between the bearer and a wall of tires, help is on the way" shit it's a big one.

after what felt like years they finally got me out, the first thing i could see was a big white blanket covering me as much as possible so the public couldn't see, i tried to get up but the paramedics put me right back down "please sir lay down" they put a neck brace on me as i was put inside the ambulance.

"wait please... can a camera film me to show i'm okay? my girlfriends back in the paddock pregnant watching.

"i'm sorry sir we have strict orders to not let cameras film you" he said.

"just let me put my thumb up so they can see that through the window... please" the sight but nodded there head, i couldn't move so i lifted as much as i could my arm and thumbs up at the camera.

i hope she saw it.

aubrey's pov:

i see lili walking back in forth in a hallway "where is he?" she puts her arm on my back leading my to another hallway.