- twenty five -

aubrey's pov:

pierre woke me up lettting me know the plane was about to land. the play ride was kinda short and thank god i sleep throw must of it the only hour i was awake was because pierre's head fell into my shoulder as he was sleep obviously i didn't move it, i'm angry but that doesn't mean my e feelings went away or anything, but looking at him all i wanted was to know what he really thought, he's so bad with words that that's the reason we're in this place.

as we got into an uber heading in the direction of the hotel i was mesmerized with the netherlands i hope we get to explore the city before the race, i really love f1 but i don't really travel much in general so being able to travel to these places is a dream come true for any person, so i'm gonna try to make the most of it plus in a few month i won't even wanna get out of bed.

we got checked into our room, pierre ask if i wanted a two bed room and i just answer 'if that's what you want' hoping it's not. i didn't hear what he decided so we'll see when we get there. he opened the room door letting me in first i went into the bedroom to leave my suitcase and i saw the big kind size bed, my face creeped a little smile.

"i hope it's okay" he said making me turn around.

"it is" i looked into his eyes but he lowered his vision.

"i have some media and sponsor stuff to do in the paddock, do you want to come?" he scratched the back of his neck still not looking at me.

"mmm sure but only if we can get dinner after, i hear the city is gorgeous at night" i said with a smile.

"yeah we can do that" and just as he was about to say something else my stomach started feeling funny again and i stormed to the bathroom pucking my guts out. cute.

"jesus aubrey are you okay?!" i flushed the toilet the. to the sink to wash my teeth and face i could see pierre's worried and scared face through the bathroom mirror.

"it's okay pierre, it's only morning sickness it already happened this morning in the lobby" i said putting the toothbrush in my mouth.

"what?!? why didn't you tell me?" i turn to look at him with the brush still in my mouth giving him an annoyed look then turned back to the sink to spit the toothpaste i clean my face and left the bathroom.

"i didn't say anything because it's not a big deal, it's common, don't worry" i said grabbing my suitcase to get some clothes, i smell like an airport.

"okay but i didn't know you were having morning sickness at all" he said following me.

"neither did i, it just happened this morning" i said as i out a side the change of cloth and turn to him with my hands on my hips "we're not in the best of terms but that doesn't mean i'm going to keep things for you, i'm not like that".

i started to change when i notice that pierre didn't leave the room.

"can you leave so i can change?" i ask.

"what? are you joking?" he ask with the most confused face.

"no, my body is changing and it's weird plus we haven't... done anything..." i said looking down.

"aubrey..." he came closer to me "i don't care what your body looks like you don't have to ever be embarrassed or whatever in front of me... but if you want my opinion you still look the same haha just your stomach grew a little bit but almost nothing" he said grabbing my hands.

"i know it's to early and if i start freaking out now then i'm gonna go crazy in a few month but it's my first time, that's why i wanted pyry to train me" i said as i started to change feeling a little bit better.