- forty -

aubreys pov:

"heyy! you made it!" sydney said getting up from her chair. we meet up at a cafe a few hours after we got to the hotel, i left to meet sydney and pierre went to charles's place.

"hey syd!!" i hugged her with one arm around her neck, we let go and sat down "okay tell me what's wrong" i said looking at her, she's so easy for me to read her and have a feeling i know what's the problem.

"you didn't read?" she said with a serious face.

"we just landed i haven't looked at my phone" i said taking my phone and opening ig "are you kidding me!?".

ARGENTINIAN INVENTION ON THE F1 TRACK
AUBREY NANDEZ BFF DATING CHARLES LECLERC??
read all about here

Few weeks ago pierre gasly and aubrey nandez made it ig official as she uploaded a picture of him at dinner, which wasn't a surprise to some since aubrey was spotted at a few grand prix BUT what know one expected was the news of her best friend sydney harrison to also be dating pierre gasly,s best friend charles leclerc, but the weird part that has everyone talking about is that there are were rumors about pierre gasly possibly being a father in the near future but the couple denied, and KNOW there are rumors of charles girlfriend sydney also being pregnant, a close source told us that they saw sydney leaving the doctors office with charles and his assistant.

what do you guys think?!is it true? are these argentinian women coming to invade the f1 track?

is it true? are these argentinian women coming to invade the f1 track?.
let us know in the comments below.

i look at sydney and she wipes a tear of her face, i get a text from pierre but decide to not read it "i'm not pregnant" she said looking away "which is what i wanted- want... that article is just annoying because they think i'm pregnant in the photo and i'm not" she laughs crying "yesterday charles told me he cheated... with charlotte, it was a one time thing but they kept in touch or whatever, he said he left lonely after i left that it's hard for him to do long distance, apparently charlotte is willing to travel to all the races with him" she shrugged her shoulders and looked away.

i didn't know what to say so i just grabbed her hand and gave her an assured look and she smiled "i'm hear for you, whatever you want to do" i finally said.

"monaco is kinda pretty so i don't what to go" she laughed "does that make me stupid?" she said wiping her tears.

"nooo not at all, you came all this way to be with him and he didn't respect you, it shouldn't ruin the rest of the trip" i said smiling to her "stay with me and pierre, you can come back with us milan on monday or to argentina, whatever you want" i feel bad for her because she has always said that she doesn't want to be in a relationship and charles appears in her life makes her fall for him only to be totally heartbroken.