- three -

pierregasley replied to your story

pierregasley
can i buy you a drink?

aubreynandez
thought you never ask
where are you?

pierregasley
the table behind you
can we join you guys?

aubreynandez
yeah sure but bring the drinks with you

pierregasley
deal

"okay act cool pierre just dm me and his coming to the table with his friends, don't kill me" i said kinda scared because i didn't asked them if they wanted the guys here.

"teeth and nose check" candace said while we looked at each other's teeth and nose to see if we had anything.

"all clean" the four of use said at the same time "hahaha".

then pierre and the guys came adding another table being now eight of us in total. all the guys were so nice i actually thought is was going to be kinda awkward, we did after all sleep with them.

we order more food and drinks, the guys started talking about f1 and explaining this to the girls, they don't know much about the sport other than what i've told them but they were glad to hear and learn.

sydney was really hitting it off with charles, and they seem kinda cute.

"so enough about us, you guys haven't told us what you do" lando said curious.

"we studied in argentina, we just graduated law school so lawyers" all the guys looked surprised "we just finish like a week ago hahah we haven't started working yet" i said.

"how old are you guys?" ilies ask bluntly "you don't ask that mate" pierre said trying to correct him.

"hahah no it's fine, we're all 24, but in argentina school is a bit different, every country has a different school sistem i guess" candace said.

" yeah, you finish 6 years of high school and then go straight to university to study whatever you want for the next 5 or 6 years, depending on what you chose" penelope explained.

"well then congrats, let's order some drinks to celebrate the new lawyers" charles said excited.

when the drinks came i took a shot and finish my gin tonic when all of sudden they started blasting more party music and some entertainers came out, they made us stand up and grab our napkins and dance, it was a really good time.

couple hours went by and it was already night time, we decided to stay because the restaurant moved the tables and it turn into a beach party, it was fun.

i uploaded to my story a picture with sydney.

liked by pierregasley and 6

liked by pierregasley and 6.210 others
amiga ❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹

sydneyharrison_: t amo amiga <3
penelopemorris13: lindassss
landonorris: that's where our bottle went